Chapter 7

*Dream*

I giggled before diving back under the cool water of the ocean. I surfaced and turned to see Emmett standing behind me. I walked over to him and he placed his hand on my waist before lifting me into the air twirling us around. I laughed as he placed me back down and caressed my face gently his hand as I stared into his gold eyes. "I love you" I whispered before leaning forward pressing my lips to his

*End of dream*

I gasped slightly as I opened my eyes and blinked a few times. This wasn't the first time I had dreamt of Emmett. I've dreamt of him every night since I first laid eyes on him. I always want to be around him and talk to him. I sighed as I rolled onto my back holding my forehead. I felt a breeze blow and looked to my left to see my window open.

I scrunched my eyebrows together before climbing out of my bed and walking over to it running my fingers through my hair. I ducked my head and looked around to see no one there. I pulled it shut and locked it. I bit my bottom lip as I stared at the moon. For the past couple of weeks I've noticed my window being open. I must be going crazy or something because I never remember opening it.

I shook my head before crawling back under my covers. I let out a loud sigh as I rested my arm over my head. Whether I wanted to admit it or not, Emmett Cullen is starting to take an affect on me more and more everyday. I rolled onto my side facing the window and closed my eyes falling back asleep.

LATER THAT DAY

"Ready for lunch?" Bella said as I met her at her locker and I nodded. I covered my mouth as I yawned. "You look exhausted" Bella said as we walked towards the cafeteria. "I haven't been sleeping well for the last couple of days" I said as I shrugged. "I haven't either" Bella said as we walked towards our friends.

"Yeah. Hey, La Push baby, you girls in?' Eric said as Bella and I made it to the table. "Should I know what that means?" Bella said just as confused as I. "What is La Push?" I said as I took my bag off. "La Push beach at the Quileute Rez. We're all going tomorrow" Mike explained and I nodded. "Yeah there's a big swell coming in" Jess said to Bella and I.

"And I don't just surf the internet" Eric said as he stood up from his seat making a surfing gesture, Mike doing the same. "Eric it was a foam board and you stood up once" Jess said bluntly and I giggled. "But there's whale watching too. You two should come with us" Angela pleaded. "La Push baby. It's La Push" Eric said in a weird voice.

"Ok, I'll go if you stop saying that ok?" Bella said and I laughed. "Seriously dude it's creepy man" Mike said as I walked over to the food. I grabbed a tray and began to look at the food. I grabbed a salad and juice before turning only to see Emmett standing behind. Shocked and surprised I dropped my tray only for Emmett to catch it swiftly.

"Jesus Christ you scared me!" I exclaimed as he handed me my tray, a smirk forming on his face. "Sorry" He said sheepishly. "Don't do that" I said as I began to look at the vegetables. "I didn't mean to scare you" He said as walked around the other side of the counter. "I don't get you. I really don't. One minute your glaring at me as if I were the worst thing to walk into your life then you disappear for a couple of days, then you come back and act all friendly with me" I said as I looked at him.

"I don't mean to be so strange. You're the first person I've really been talking to outside of my family" Emmett replied. "Why do you and your family keep to yourselves?" I said. "It's just easier that way" Emmett replied and I nodded. "But I am willing to make an exception" Emmett continued with a smirk and I looked at him slightly confused.

"Can we start over?" Emmett said and I shrugged before nodding. "Good. I should probably head back but it was nice talking to you Malory" He said before turning to walk away. "Wait Emmett!" I said and he turned back to me as he stood 4 feet away. "Yeah?" He replied. "My friends and I are going to a beach tomorrow. Wanna come?" I said.

"What beach?" Emmett said. "La Push" I replied and I watched as his features hardened slightly. "Uh sorry I can't. My father is taking us hiking" Emmett said. "Oh ok" I spoke, slightly disappointed. "Thanks for inviting me though" Emmett replied and I smiled at him before walking back to my table.