Chapter 60

Emmett and I arrived at the airport where I saw a white jet a few feet away. "Oh my God!" I said in shock as I looked at it. "Is that a private jet?" I said as I turned to Emmett and he smirked as he nodded. "Yep" He said before we climbed out. Two airport workers walked over and grabbed our luggage from the trunk.

I walked over to Emmett taking his hand in mine as we walked over to the jet. "We walked up the steps entering the jet where a hostess and the captain were waiting. "Good evening Mr and Mrs Cullen. My name is Anthony Rogers. I'll be your captain this evening. This is Cindy, she will be your stewardess" Anthony said as he shook our hands.

"It's nice to meet you" I said with a smile. Cindy smiled back as she handed me a champagne glass of orange juice. Emmett and I walked over to our seats and sat across from each other. I placed my purse on the floor before buckling my seatbelt. "Ok I knew your family was rich but I didn't realise you guys were this rich!" I said as I looked at the beautiful jet.

It was lined with white leather seats and black carpet. Emmett chuckled as he looked at me. "It was a wedding gift from Carlisle and Esme" Emmett replied and I smiled. "So you still won't tell me where we're going?" I said and Emmett shook his head. "Nope. Like I said, it's a surprise baby" said Emmett and I pouted like a child.

"Aww I hate surprises" I whined and he let out another chuckle. "Well I know you'll love this one trust me" He said and I smiled. The plane took of and I watched as we rose higher, the city lights looking like stars. After 2 hours we landed at the airport. I unbuckled my seatbelt and grabbed my purse before Emmett grabbed my hand leading me off the jet.

As we stepped off a warm breeze hit me and I turned to Emmett as we walked to our car where a driver was waiting for us. "Welcome to the Bahamas Mr and Mrs Cullen" He said as he opened the door and I gasped as I turned to Emmett with a smile on my face. "The Bahamas?!" I exclaimed happily and Emmett chuckled.

"Welcome to our honey moon baby" He said and I squealed before grabbing his face kissing him. We pulled away and I climbed into the car before Emmett slid in beside me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I scooted closer to him. "So where are we staying on the island?" I asked and he smiled.

"Well we're not exactly staying on the island" He replied and I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion. After a few minutes we arrived at a dock. Emmett walked into the building whilst I stayed in the car. After a few minutes he returned and opened my door. I climbed out and he grabbed our luggage from the trunk before we walked onto the dock.

We made it to the end where I saw a small grey dingy boat. Emmett stepped in placing the luggage down before holding his hand out to me. I carefully stepped in before taking a seat as he started the engine and drove off. In the distance I saw a boat grow closer and closer. I came to realise it was a yacht.

"Oh my God that thing is huge!" I exclaimed as I turned to Emmett

"Oh my God that thing is huge!" I exclaimed as I turned to Emmett. "You like it?" Emmett asked as we pulled up beside it and I nodded. "You'd be crazy not to!" I exclaimed and he chuckled. Emmett tied the dingy up and helped me onto the yacht. "Wow" I said as he walked up the steps to the first deck.

He opened the door for me revealing a small living room with a TV and a leather couch. Past the kitchen was a small hallway leading to two doors. Emmett pushed them open revealing the master bedroom right at the front of the boat.

"And this is our room" Emmett said as we walked up the steps to the bed

"And this is our room" Emmett said as we walked up the steps to the bed. I ran my fingers over the duvet and a smile came to my face. Emmett walked over to me loosely wrapping his arms around my waist. "I need to get us a little bit away from the island so we don't hit any rocks. I'll be back in about 10 minutes" Emmett said and I nodded.

He kissed my forehead before leaving the room closing the door behind him. I sighed before grabbing my suitcase and unzipping it. I found a letter on top of everything and scrunched my eyebrows as I opened it.

Malory,

Unfortunately I didn't get to your suitcase in time and Alice packed it. Be warned, majority of it would most likely get you arrested if you wore it out in public but I managed to sneak a few normal items of clothing in for you. Enjoy your honeymoon.

- Rosalie x

I scoffed before looking through my clothes to find out that indeed most of it was lingerie. Lacey underwear, baby doll nighties that left nothing to the imagination, booty shorts that you would most likely find on a stripper and the skimpiest tops. Thankfully Rosalie had packed me a few cute tops and shorts.

I checked the time and saw I had about 8 minutes till Emmett said he would be back. I grabbed my toiletries bag and walked into the ensuite placing it on the counter. I rummaged through and grabbed my brush, running it through my hair before grabbing some chapstick, applying it to my dry lips. Better put some of that lingerie to use I thought to myself before walking back to my suitcase.

Out of my many options I found a set that I liked and slipped it on.

I adjusted some of the straps before slipping the robe on

I adjusted some of the straps before slipping the robe on. I ran my fingers through my hair when I heard the bedroom door open. Of course Emmett and I had, had sex before but this time was different. I felt the butterflies rush to my stomach as I gave myself one last look before walking to the bathroom door. I opened it and leaned against the frame as Emmett turned.

I smirked as his eyes lit up instantly. "Woah" He said as I walked over to him and I let out a giggle. "You like it?" I said and he smirked as he nodded. I pushed him onto the bed before straddling him, instantly pressing my lips to his and I think you know what happens next...