Chapter 51

I parked my Jeep outside the lit up Cullen's house beside Bella's truck and climbed out after grabbing my overnight bag and my stuff for the stay in the mountains. I looked up and saw Emmett walking down the stairs to the front door. He opened it as I walked up the front steps and I smiled as I walked into his open arms.

"Hey baby" I said before pecking his lips. "Hey" He replied when we pulled away. I heard Emmett close the door as I began to walk up the steps. "Where is everyone?" I said as I noticed a silence that filled the house. "Out hunting, preparing for tomorrow. It's just me, you, Bella and Edward" Emmett replied as we made it to his room.

I walked in and he closed the door behind him. I placed my stuff on the ground before collapsing on his bed as he fell beside me. "I still hate the fact that you and I are having to be apart. I'd feel a lot safer being with you" I complained as I sat up and Emmett gave a sigh. "I know babe. Trust me, I tried to talk my way out of it but my family really need me. How I think of it is, I'm more useful then Edward which is why he is staying with you and Bella" Emmett replied and I giggled.

I kicked off my shoes and climbed off the bed walking to Emmett's dresser. I grabbed out a plain white shirt and grabbed my sweatpants from my bag. I quickly changed before crawling back onto the bed. Emmett turned on his TV and we watched the episode of the Simpsons that was playing. Emmett wrapped his arm around my shoulder pulling me into him as I snuggled into his chest.

After a while, without warning, Emmett leaned over pressing his lips to mine. Without a second thought, I kissed back eagerly. One of the things I loved about Emmett was he was romantic yet animalistic. It drove me crazy with lust for him. The way he held me, kissed me was filled with such passion and desire. I felt his hands travel to the bottom of his shirt as he began to lift it up.

I shook my head as I pulled away and he frowned like a child. "What's the matter?" He said as he looked at me and I gave a giggle. "Emmett, Bella and Edward are here" I said and he scrunched his dark eyebrows in confusion. "What's your point?" Emmett said and I laughed again. "I'm not having sex with with you whilst another vampire down the hall. Incase you forgot, you guys have like super hearing. I don't really want Edward and Bella to hear us" I said and he sighed.

"They won't. They're too preoccupied with each other and they're down the hall. They won't hear anything" Emmett said as he placed his hand on my thigh, planting soft kisses along my neck. I let out a sigh of pleasure as I bit my bottom lip. He knew how to push my buttons. I gave in and pressed my lips to Emmett's as he laid me down on the bed.

He began to lift my shirt and I pulled it the rest of the way off me. I tugged on the hem of his shirt and he pulled it off revealing his chiseled chest and abs. He went to unclip my bra when we heard a knock at the door. "Mal? You in there?" I heard Bella ask. I gasped as I instantly sat up and slipped my shirt back on.

I walked to the door and cracked it open to reveal Bella. "Hey" I said panting slightly. "I was wondering if I could quickly talk to you?" Bella said and I nodded as I stepped out of the room shutting he door behind me. "Everything ok?" I said and Bella nodded as a smile came to her face. "Ok Bella, you're scaring me" I said wearily.

"Edward just proposed" She said and I let out a gasp of excitement. "OMG! Show me the ring!" I exclaimed excitedly. She showed me her left hand and I saw the beautiful oval ring on her finger. "Oh my God" I breathed as I admired it. "It was his mothers" Bella said as I continued to gawk at the ring. "It's beautiful" I said as I smiled at her.

"Oh Bella I'm so excited for you!" I said as I wrapped her in a hug. "Thanks" She said as she rubbed my back. We pulled away and I gave her one last smile. "Sorry for interrupting you and Emmett. I just wanted to tell you" Bella said and I shook my head. "It's alright. Night Bella. I'll see you in the morning" I said and she said goodnight before I walked back into Emmett's room.

"Where were we?" I said as I straddled Emmett and he chuckled.