Chapter 62

As the days went on Emmett and I did all sorts of things. Snorkelling in the ocean, cliff diving off the islands, hiking and quad bike riding on L'isola di Rosalie. As our honeymoon came to the two week mark, I was sat at the dining table with my dinner and a glass of apple juice in front of me, prepared by Emmett of course.

"You ready for tomorrow?" Emmett asked and I nodded. "Yep. This is my very last meal" I said as I looked down at my plate of chicken and salad. "And your last night of needing sleep" Emmett said as he winked at me and I blushed. "To my last night of being human" I said and before leaning forward pressing my lips to his.

"Lets go for a night time swim" Emmett said as I finished dinner and I nodded. I placed my dishes in the sink before walking right out onto the deck. "Don't you want your bathers?" said Emmett and I shook my head as I took off my crop top and booty shorts leaving me in my underwear.

I unclipped my bra letting it slip off and took off my lacey underwear before diving into the water. Emmett chuckled as he looked at me and quickly undressed before diving in after me. He surfaced and swam over to me picking me up under the water. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"I didn't know this was possible but you make me fall more and more in love with you everyday" Emmett said as he caressed my face and I smiled. "The love I have for you is a love I have never had before for anyone. You make me happy in a way no one else has and I can't wait to spend forever with you" I said and he smiled before leaning up pressing his lips to mine.

Our kiss deepened as he slid his tongue into my mouth and I moaned as his kisses went down my neck. "Lets go have a shower" I said flirtatiously as I looked at him and he smirked. "I like how you think" He said before instantly swimming to the other end of the boat. We climbed on board and Emmett picked me up bridal style before running to the bedroom.

We entered the ensuite and I turned on the shower, the bathroom instantly becoming a bit more steamy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emmett's P.O.V

Malory moaned slightly as she shifted in her sleep. I gave a small smile as I saw her adorable face. Seeing her sleeping is one thing I'm going to miss. Hearing her heartbeat, her warmth. But she'll get to be with me forever and that was worth everything. My phone ringing broke the silence and I quickly left the bedroom making sure not to wake Malory.

I checked the caller ID and saw it was Carlisle. I pressed answer before placing the phone to my ear. "Carlisle? Is everything ok?" I said as I walked out to the deck. "No. You and Malory need to come home immediately. There's been a family emergency" Carlisle said. "What happened?" I said instantly concerned.

"It's not easy to explain. I'll explain further once you get home" Carlisle replied. "Ok. We'll be home tomorrow" I said before we hung up. I walked up to the steering and began driving the boat closer to shore.

Malory's P.O.V

I awoke in the middle of the night to Emmett softly shaking me. I blinked a few times as I rolled over in the bed facing him. "Hey baby, sorry to wake you like this but we have to go home. There's been a family emergency and Carlisle needs us home now" Emmett explained and I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion as I sat up.

"What?! What's happened?! Is someone hurt?!" I said in shock and Emmett sighed. "I don't know. Carlisle didn't tell me much just now. He said he'd tell us more once we're back" Emmett replied and I nodded before climbing out of bed. I changed into some black skinny jeans, a grey knitted sweater and some flats before I grabbed my purse realising Emmett had already packed everything.

I walked into the living room and found Emmett waiting for me. He took my hand in his and I turned giving the yacht one more look. We walked out to the dingy boat and Emmett lifted me in before he started it up heading for shore. We returned within minutes and he walked me to the car before entering the office returning moments later.

He slid in the backseat beside me and I leaned my head on his shoulder. "You ok baby?" He said and I shook my head. "I hate that our perfect honey moon is now over" I said as I looked up at Emmett. He leaned down pressing his lips to my forehead. "I'm sorry babe. If this wasn't a family emergency I wouldn't have bothered. I could spend forever with you on that yacht" Emmett replied.

We made it to the airport and Emmett thanked the driver paying him. We climbed out of the car and boarded the plane. After a few hours we landed back in Forks. Emmett and I climbed out of the plane and saw Esme's black Audi that we had driven here the night of our wedding waiting for us. Emmett placed our stuff in the trunk before we both climbed in.

He grabbed my hand, holding it over the console as we made the half an hour trip back home. After a while the familiar house came into sight as we pulled into the driveway. Emmett and I looked at each other before climbing out deciding to get our luggage later. We walked into the house, up the stairs to the living room where everyone was, minus Bella.

"Malory, Emmett" Esme greeted with a small smile from her seat as we walked over. "How was the honey moon?" Rosalie asked. "Uh good" I replied as I stood beside Emmett. "So what happened?" Emmett said. "Bella and Edward arrived home yesterday. Edward may have...impregnated Bella" Carlisle said and my eyes widened as my mouth fell ajar.

"Wait what?! How is that even possible?!" Emmett said in shock from beside me. "I'm not sure. We've all been doing research trying to find answers but so far there has been nothing" Esme said. "Where is Bella now?" Emmett said. "Sleeping" Edward replied from the corner of the room.

"Wait, Carlisle, you said Edward may have impregnated Bella. What do you mean by may have?" I said confused. "Well, I performed numerous ultrasounds and tests on Bella to try and see what it is but nothing can get past the embryonic sac. Malory, I'm going to have to run some tests on you and make sure you aren't pregnant." Carlisle replied.

"I can't get pregnant. I had my tubes tied at 15 for medical reasons" I said as Carlisle rose from his seat. "There is still a 1 in 200 chance you might be. I just want to make sure is all" He replied and I nodded before Emmett and I followed him to his office. I laid down on the bed as he set up the machinery. Carlisle tucked some paper into the waistband of my pants before lifting my sweater revealing my abdomen.

"This gel is going to be cold" Carlisle said before he squirted some blue gel onto my stomach. Goosebumps instantly came to my skin from the coolness before Carlisle grabbed the probe and ran it over my abdomen. "You said you had both tubes tied?" Carlisle said and I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion as I looked at him. "Yeah I did. Why?" I replied.

"This is very rare but one them appears to have come undone. Malory...it appears you're pregnant too" Carlisle said and I felt the blood drain from my face.