Cal Kestis x Female!Jedi!Reader - Little Secret of mine (Part 1/2) (Fluff)

(Picture: Screenshot from 'Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order' by 'ElectronicArts' ; own source)

[Warning: may contain spoiler]
[Part 1 out of 2]
[Plot holes included]

"I'm still thinking you shouldn't have come with us, (Y/N)."
Cal said over the headset, leading me to roll my eyes.

We were on Nur, on the Fortress Inquisitorious, where innocent Jedi Padawans are turned into Inquisitors of the Galactic Empire, turning against the Jedi Order against their actual will.

Cal, Cere and I were attacking from three different sides to balance the enemy waves for each of us.

"Cere, tell him something."
I asked Cere to help me out.

"I agree with Cal, but now it's not the time to talk about it anymore. It's too late already."
Cere said, leading me to smile in victory while fighting the clone trooper.

"At least you can use the force, (Y/N) can't. Let's just.. meet up as soon as possible."
Cal muttered, first trying to resist on what cere said, leaving it be right after.

"I located the holocron. Sending you the location now."
"Got it."
Both Cal and I said.

Cal and I first met up on the location Cere gave us, disabling a console, seeing an explosion in near distance.

"Whoa, looks like we did something. We should check it out."
Cal said after the explosion, leading me to giggle before Cere's voice reappeared over the headset.

"I disabled the shields on the outer section of the fortress. Flood the base and swim to the central keep. We'll meet up inside."

We met up with Cere. seeing her do some cool Jedi stuff before turning to a console on the other side of a glass wall. Cal and I were on the other side.

"That was.. impressive. How are you holding up?"
Cal asked her.
"Don't worry about me, we have a job to do. Still.. it feels good to get this place apart. This is where they kept us.. wish there was someone left to save.."
Cere answered.

"I'm sorry we had to come back here."
I muttered and Cal and I looked at each other for a brief moment while Cere was still on a console, typing in something while talking to us.

"So am I.. but we really didn't have a choice, did we?"
"I understand. Let's keep moving."
Cal told her.

"Yes. Let's get this over with."
Cere muttered.

"Any sign of Trilla?"
I asked Cere so we would keep moving with our plan.
"No, not yet. The holocron is being kept in the interrogation chamber.. the most secure place in this entire fortress."