Cal Kestis x Dark!Female!Jedi!Reader - The Dark Side (Sad)

(GIF: https://endiness.tumblr.com/post/184162917227/cameron-monaghan-as-cal-kestis-in-star-wars-jedi ; December 17th 2019)

[Warning: may contain spoiler][Warning: contains depressing/sad content][Plot holes included]

[Warning: contains depressing/sad content]
[Plot holes included]

Silence.

The only thing being heard was the loud breathing of the man in the dark armour, the traitor of the Jedi order.

I looked to the side to meet an exhausted Cal resting on one of his knees, supporting his upper body with his arm on his tight.

His lightsaber was lying next to him on the floor.
I looked away from Cal, spotting my lightsaber next to me.

While grabbing my lightsaber, I rose up to my feet.
"(Name)?"
Cal's Voice resounded.

I looked at the man in the dark armour, slowly approaching him.

"It would be wise to come and join me."
The man remarked.

I smiled softly while closing my eyes.
"I suppose so, yes."
I spoke up, igniting my lightsaber.

"So be it."

I attacked him, also known as Darth Vader, using the last strength I had left.

I knew it was hopeless, both Cal and I were too exhausted facing Darth Vader now.

Vader shoved me away, causing me to fall on the ground severely.

He walked up to me, looking down at me while I was trying to stand up.

I fell down on my hands before he pulled me up by my collar, leading me to let my lightsaber fall down and grab his wrist.

He put me down on my feet, forcing me to turn around and look at Cal, holding me up by my shoulders tightly.

"(Y/N)..!"
"I'm sorry.."

Vader ignited his lightsaber, letting it pierce through my body.

"No!"
Cal yelled, trying to stand up but failing.

I used the force to move my lightsaber into my hand.

"You think.. you're so smart, now do you?!"
I shouted out in pain, placing my lightsaber on my stomach, igniting it to let it pierce through me and through Darth Vader.

Vader immediately turned off his lightsaber, leading me to do the same.

I fell on my knees while he stepped back from me.

I saw Cal slowly moving up, leading me to look at him.

I saw Vader's hand stretched out at the corner of my eyes, soon realising that Cal was not standing up by himself.