Cal Kestis x Female!Jedi!Reader - Little Secret of mine (Part 2/2) (Fluff)

(Picture: Screenshot from 'Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order' by 'ElectronicArts' ; own source)

[Warning: may contain spoiler]
[Part 2 out of 2]
[Plot holes included]

I attacked Vader a few times, but he easily managed to dodge the attacks.

In one moment, Vader lifted me up with the force, causing me to choke a little bit.

Cal used the force to move a huge object into Vader's direction, so he would let me go.

"(Y/N), we should go!"
Cal informed me, leading me to run up to him.

"Beep-Boop."
"We are hurrying already, BD!"
Cal said as we jumped from platform to platform, trying not to get hit by the shooting storm troopers.

We reached an elevator, intending to get back on the ground floor with it.

As we entered, Darth Vader was already close behind us.

"Come on, Cal!"
I spoke up so he would shut the doors to the elevator and get us going.

The door closed just in time, but Vader's lightsaber cut right through the metal.
The elevator moved up, so we were safe for now at least.

I gave back Cal's lightsaber to him, earning a nod of gratitude from him.

"So you're using the force."
"I.. reactivated it, I guess?"
"Without meditating?"
"Without meditating."

We reached the highest floor the elevator could manage.
"I think we lost him."
Cal said before exhaling, walking out of the elevator.

"We're still not on the surface but under water. Let's go."
I reminded him, leading him to nod.

"Kids, you read me?"
Greez voice resounded through the headset.
"They're not responding."
He added as Cal and I were too busy to answer.

"They will, I'm certain of it."
Merrin'a voice appeared, leading Cal to answer now.
"Greez, we're here. We're heading towards the surface. Be ready. I have the holocron, but Cere.. she didn't make it, Greez."

"Cere? Just get out of there."
Greez said before we opened a door to continue or way, being greeted by heavy breathing again.

Darth Vader instantly attacked Cal, leading Cal to activate his lightsaber and to counter his attacks.

Cal managed to trick him wit BD's help, hitting the side of Darth Vader's armour.