Cal Kestis x Female!Jedi!Reader - Aftermatch (Smut)

(GIF: https://jackmarvin.tumblr.com/post/189269670422/cal-kestis ; December 18th 2019)

[Warning: may contain spoiler][Warning: contains sexual content][Plot holes included][Requested]

[Warning: contains sexual content]
[Plot holes included]
[Requested]

"Shall we call it quits for now?"
Cal asked, wielding his lightsaber sloppily in one hand.

"Yeah.. let's just call it quits for today. We trained for.. how long?"
I answered with a question, walking up to Cal while putting away my lightsaber.

"Four hours."
He told me, leading me to smile brightly.

"That's pretty good."
I muttered while Cal and I were walking up to a rock to sit down and rest.

He handed me a towel and a bottle of water which were next to us, looking at me placing the towel on top of my head.

"What are you doing?"
Cal asked me, leading both of us to giggle.
"Nothing, just being playful."

Cal moved the towel away from my face like a bridegroom unveiling his brides veil to reveal her face.

I blushed as I met Cal's face, seeing his blue eyes already looking at me.

He smiled at me softly, leaning down to my face with his.

I closed my eyes slowly, leaning into him as well.
Our lips met, finding together as soon as they parted.

The towel fell off my head as Cal pulled me more against him, leading me to put my arms around his neck.

"Doesn't look like you're exhausted, now does it?"
I asked rhetorically, giggling at him while smiling.

He laid me down on the rock, hovering over me.
"Nope, not really."

We giggled before we kissed again, this time the kisses were more intense and deeper than the previous ones.

Cal broke the kiss because he stood up, looking at me lying on the rock.

I lifted my upper body up, intending to stand up as well before Cal gently pushed me back on the rock with his hand on my occiput so I wouldn't feel the impact at all.

I lay on the rock while he was hovering over me, still standing. He was supporting himself with his hand not to lean into me too much.

"Cal.. here?"
I asked him, tilting my head slightly while his head left the back of my head, laying down my head on the rock very carefully. He placed his hand on my cheek, caressing it slowly.

"We don't have to if it's too inappropriate for you."
"Oh, do not worry."
I muttered before pulling him into a kiss, signalising him that I did not mind.

He played along, slowly taking off my top thus exposing my bra to him.

"Can you stand up for a moment?"
He stopped and I nodded. He lifted his upper body up while holding my hands, pulling me up with him.

Cal removed his poncho, laying it down on the rock to create a blanket for me so I wouldn't lie on a rock with my bare skin.

"Can you turn around?"
He asked, leading me to kiss him quickly before turning around.

He placed his lips on my neck, causing me to lean my head on his shoulder. He unbuttoned my bra, slowly taking it off for me before placing his hand on my breast.

He nibbled on the skin on my neck and massaged my breasts, causing me to breathe in and out quicker and deeper.

He moved my trousers down, letting them fall down until meeting my knees, so they weren't completely off.

He bent down with me slowly and I placed my hands on top of the rock.

He took off his shirt and let his trousers fall down as well, pressing his bulge against my womanhood with his boxers still on.

I let a small moan escape as I started to move my hips slightly, wanting to feel his member on me, my skin and inside of me.

He granted my wish as he removed his boxers, letting the tip of his penis poke on my entrance and clitoris.

I moaned softly as I felt him slowly enter me, leading me to grab onto his poncho on the rock slightly.

He moved in and out of me, pushing his penis into me as far as he could possibly do, leading me to moan slightly louder.

He put his member out of me, hugging me from behind. I felt his penis now between my tights and on my womanhood.

"I want to see your face.. can you turn around, please?"
Cal whispered into my ear before moving up with me. I turned around to face him, immediately kissing him.

Without parting, we slowly moved back down on the stone, him hovering over me again.

His penis entered me again, leading me to hold onto Cal now.
I put my arms on his back, swinging my legs around his pelvis.

He fastened his pace, leading me to grab onto him more. My fingernails slightly bore into his skin.

I moaned out Cal's name, trying to hold back the overwhelming feeling inside of me.

The pressure inside of my abdomen was getting bigger and bigger, my body shivered in pleasure.

"Cal.. Cal.. Cal..!"
I kept moaning out his name, not being able to moan anything else.

"(Y/N).."
His sexy groans and moans turned me on even more.

I wanted to feel this pleasure for ever time yet I wanted it to end. I wanted to feel him inside of me the whole time, but also, I wanted him to give me salvation, relief.

I grabbed onto Cal, arching my back in pleasure while pushing myself against Cal's chest.

He kept moving as he released himself inside of me.

As I started to get back down on my back, Cal moved in a slow pace before taking out his member.

I panted, feeling fully satisfied as I laid on the rock.
Cal kissed my collarbone, breasts and stomach gently before moving up to meet my face.

"I'm so done, Cal.."
I mumbled out of breath, leading him to smile.

We shared a few sloppy kisses before Cal stood up.

I stood up myself, putting on Cal's poncho while he put on his shirt.

"You will be more satisfied later today."
He remarked, winking at me, causing me to giggle and lean against him.

"Tonight, I will take the lead."
I mumbled, looking up at him while he looked down at me, our body's pressed against each other.

Cal put his hands on my behind while I put mine around his neck. We leaned in for more passionate kisses, feeling each other's warmth.