Trilla Suduri (Second Sister) x Dark!Female!Jedi!Reader - Needed (Smut)

(Picture: Screenshot from 'Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order' by 'ElectronicArts' ; own source)

[Warning: may contain spoiler]
[Warning: contains sexual content]
[Plot holes included]

It was nice outside, not too hot, not too cold, just mediocre. The sun was setting, some lights turned on inside the residential district on Nur, everything was peaceful and calm.

"So you thought going on this mission carries no harms, huh?!"
I yelled at Trilla, leading her to groan in annoyance.

I clicked my tongue at her before she answered.
"What do you care? Shouldn't you be happy to see me safe and sound over here? You're so stupid, unbelievable, (Y/N)!"

Well, it was peaceful and calm outside, but not inside our flat.

"I am stupid? Oh you reckless idiot, go fuck yourself."
Trilla looked at me with widened eyes before smirking.
"Come fuck me yourself you twat."

"Are you serious? Getting exited while arguing? I'm pretty mad at you, you know? I was very worried!"
I told her in a calm voice while she approached me.
"Let's be happy about the fact I am safe and sound, (Y/N). I'm here, well and alive. So let's not waste our time arguing."
Trilla mumbled while moving my hair behind my ear, leading me to look into her bluish green eyes.

Her face moved closer to mine until our lips united, while her hands wandered on my hips.

"You're really unbelievable.."
I muttered to her with my eyes closed before we kissed again.

I put my hands around Trilla's neck as she pulled me closer to her. We parted before looking into our eyes,  leading us to smile at each other.

"See? Everything is fine. Now let's enjoy the moment, shall we?"
Trilla murmured as she stepped away from me while taking my hand, slowly leading me to the couch in the centre of our living room.

"Trilla, but what about dinner?"
"Oh (Y/N), I'll take the desert first."

She sat down on the couch before pulling me on top of her, leading my hair to slide back to the front as I was supporting myself on her shoulders.

Her hands wandered under my shirt while I fixed my hair, placing my hands around her neck again.

Trilla slowly unbuttoned my trousers, trying to take it off without hurting me in the process.
I stood up and took off my trousers by myself, standing there in just my panties.

I jumped back on top of Trilla while her hands grabbed my booty.

"So are you forgiving me?"
Trilla asked, smirking at me right after.
"This time only, Tril. You're very manipulating, you know?"
"I wouldn't put it like that.. I would say I'm very convincing."

Her lips touched mine while her finger moved to my clitoris, starting to caress it gently.

I shivered in pleasure slightly as my heart began to race.
Trilla entered my panties with two fingers of hers before sliding into me, her thumb rubbing against my clit.

Soon after, she laid me down on the couch, hovering over me while taking off my panties, leaving me completely naked downwards.

She moved down with her head, placing it between my legs before starting to lick my womanhood, her fingers again inside of me.

I grabbed the pillows next to me, closing my eyes to enjoy the procedure Trilla put me through.

Her movements were precise, fast before they turned slow again and repeated itself.

It didn't take long for me to orgasm, digging my fingers into the pillows I previously grabbed.

"Well, well, well.. today was quick, (Y/N)."
Trilla murmured as she moved up with her head, looking at me still panting.

I pulled her onto me, kissing her wildly. I pushed her down on the couch as I moved on top of her, not stopping to kiss her while taking off her trousers and panties with one hand.

I slowly entered her with two fingers, sliding in quicker than sliding out again.

We parted before I laid down next to her, leading her to turn into my direction.

I still continued fingering her, using my other hand to caress her clitoris in a rather quick rhythm.

Trilla clung onto me, kissing my neck between moans as I tried to concentrate on making her moan even more.

I quickened my pace, leading her to moan louder while breathing heavier.
She grabbed my shirt with her hands as she released herself next to me, her head in my chest.

I put my arms around her before speaking up shortly after.
"But don't you dare do it again, Tril."
I whispered in her ear before she looked up at me, smiling mischievously.
"Next time you're coming with me."
She said, leading me to giggle up while letting go of her.