Cal Kestis x Female!Reader - You. Me.(Smut)

(GIF: https://endiness.tumblr.com/post/184162917227/cameron-monaghan-as-cal-kestis-in-star-wars-jedi ; January 10th 2020)

[Warning: may contain spoiler][Warning: contains sexual content][Plot holes included][Requested]

[Warning: contains sexual content]
[Plot holes included]
[Requested]

"Have a look at that! A huge, fluffy bed!"
I said, letting myself fall down onto it.

We weren't at home for a long time. Sleeping at the rather small beds on the Mantis was nothing compared to the huge bed at Cal's and my home.

Cal did the same, leading both of us to giggle.

"Yeah, we all deserved this holiday for sure."
Cal remarked, leading me to nod in agreement.

"Yeah.. we will have to go grocery shopping tomorrow and start to prepare a little bit of food for Christmas Eve in two days."
I informed him, leading him to nod.
"Right, two days left.. good thing we have all the presents already."

I laughed at Cal's remark, since I know he would have forgot to buy some until it was Christmas Eve.

I rolled to the side and placed my head on his chest, cuddling against him.

"We will have to shower soon."
I mumbled, drawing circles on his chest with my finger.
"Let's go in five minutes."
Cal answered and put his hands on my back, moving me up gently to face him.

He kissed me gently, leading me to smile slightly while returning his kiss.

"Don't procrastinate, Cal. I'll go first."
I said, breaking our soft kisses, leading him to pout slightly.
"Yeah, you're right. It's late and we should go to sleep soon.."

I stood up and made my way to the bathroom, taking off my clothes as soon as I got there.

I stood inside the room, deciding to take a relaxing bath instead of showering.

I let rather hot water flow into the bathtub, pouring some soap into it for foam to appear.

I went inside and made myself comfortable. The bathtub was a rather huge one, so it was quite easy to do so.

I heard the door to the bathroom open, seeing Cal walk inside.

"Oh, taking a relaxing bath without me I see?"
"It was a last-Minute decision."
I giggled at Cal, leading him to smile.

"Mind if I join?"
"Not at all."

Cal took off his shirt first, exposing his fine upper body and his muscles.

I closed my eyes and relaxed again, waiting for Cal to come inside.

"We have to so to take advantage of our holidays."
Cal said as he entered the bathtub, leading me to answer.
"Mhm.."

It really felt good to feel hot water against my skin, knowing Cal enjoying it with me.

"Come here, (Y/N). Let me scrub your back."
Cal said, leading me to giggle.

"No, no, you go first. Turn around."
I stated, leading him to smile while shaking his head slightly.

I put a little bit of body soap on my hands and spread it on his back and neck, massaging him slowly.

I hugged him from behind, pressing my breasts against his back to rub his arms and chest.

I placed my head on his shoulder, watching my hands move around his body.

He turned his head to look at me. I felt his warm breath on my cheek as I started to smile to myself.
"Don't look at me at that."
I giggled.

He grabbed my hand gently and pulled me in front of him carefully not to hurt me and not to spill the water.

"You're giving me a hard time right now, (Y/N).."
He muttered in a raspy and huskily voice, looking into my eyes with his warm blue ones.

I smirked at him, leading him to kiss me.

His tongue slid into my mouth, leading me to put my arms around his body to get a grip.

He leaned me against the bathtub so I didn't have to keep myself up. He hovered over me, still not stopping to kiss me.

"Oh, Cal, I didn't know I was longing for you so much.."
I mumbled as we parted, our faces still being close to each other.

His hands touched my body, caressing my sides and breasts.
He spread my legs and went between them before kissing me again.

I felt his member on my entrance, poking my clit sometimes. I moved my pelvis into his direction so I would feel his penis on my womanhood constantly.

He broke our kiss, looking me in the eyes while moving his hand down between my legs.

He caressed my clit a little bit, rubbing on it and drawing circles on it, leading me to push my legs together. Since his body was between my legs, I could only manage to push my legs against him.

I put my hands around his neck, trying not to moan.

"Cal, don't tease me.."
I managed to mutter, closing my eyes in pleasure.
"But I really feel like it, so there's no way around it now.."
He mumbled, leading me to smile.

He moved his head to my neck and I felt his warm breath against my skin.

He entered me with two fingers while placing his warm and soft lips on my neck, leading me to moan softly.

He nibbles on my skin while moving in and out slowly, leading me to hold his head gently.

His lips left my neck and he put his fingers out, placing his penis against my entrance.

His eyes met mine as they waited for some kind of confirmation, so I placed my lips onto his before feeling his member entering me.

I felt my insides adjust to him, being tightly around his penis.

I moaned out his name as he moved in and out, making the pressure inside of me only to grow.

I swung my legs around his pelvis, feeling his member to the longest.

He fastened his pace every minute that passed, causing me to moan more frequently and louder.

Some water started to splash out of the bathtub, but we didn't care about it all too much because of the pleasure we felt.

I moaned out his name the whole time, feeling the overwhelming feeling in my body, longing for it to release itself but at the same time, longing for it never to stop.

I clung onto Cal's body, feeling my vagina tighten in pleasure and my body shivering.

I arched my back in pleasure, embracing Cal's body while he continued to move.

I felt him release his warm seed inside of me and him coming to an end as well. I leaned against the bathtub again.

He slowly moved out of me, kissing my lips slowly.

"That felt really good.."
I mumbled, leading him to smile in satisfaction before adding.
"I can only agree."

"We will have to shower real quick before moving to bed."
"Yep."

"Prepare yourself for round two then."
He smirked at me, leading me to laugh.