Merrin (Nightsister) x Male!Reader - This is us (Fluff)

(Picture: https://digitalphotographer.tumblr.com/post/189851090480/nightsister-merrin ; January 13th 2020)

[Warning: may contain spoiler][Plot holes included][Requested]

[Plot holes included]
[Requested]

"Cere, I'm close to Cal. I'll go help him, see you later."
I said over the headset, informing both Cere and Greez.

We were on Dathomir. I was already trying to find the Astrium we need to open the vault on Bogano to get the holocron with the list of force-sensitive children inside,when Cal walked into Taron Malicos who was starting to fight with Cal.

I saw them fight in the distance already, but Malicos got the upper hand, moving Cal up with the force before ramming him into the ground.

Malicos lifted up a huge rock with his force power, intending to smash it down on Cal.

Right when Malicos was about to let it go, I stopped the rock and diverted it into Malicos direction.

I jumped down on the platform Cal and Malicos were on, helping Cal up while looking at Malicos.

"Two against one? That's unfair, isn't it?"
Malicos fake pouted, splitting his lightsaber into two to use it two handedly.

"Take a rest for a minute, Cal."
I answered him, leading him to nod.

I ignited my lightsaber, facing him by myself.

"So both of you want to be killed separately. Well, fine by me!"
Malicos said, jumping into the air to attack me from above.

I clicked my tongue in annoyance while blocking his attack.
"You used the fake high ground. I used the real one when I was up on that cliff, diverting the rock you barely managed to lift up."
I annoyed him to make him more furious.

Our lightsabers clashed against each other as we attacked and countered each other's attacks. Both Malicos and I started to be exhausted.

I noticed a black and green mist appear behind Malicos, distancing myself from Malicos slightly, not knowing what the mist meant.

Someone appeared. It was the Nightsister Cal previously told me about.

"What is this?!"
Malicos remarked, not being able to move.

He was fully covered in the black and green mist.

"It's like you said, Malicos. Dathomir will be your grave."
The Nightsister remarked, burying Malicos into the ground with her magic.