Trilla Suduri (Second Sister) x Female!Jedi!Reader - My Friend (Fluff)

(GIF: https://jacobaseed.tumblr.com/post/189261392864/star-wars-jedi-fallen-order-second-sister ; January 10th 2020)

com/post/189261392864/star-wars-jedi-fallen-order-second-sister ; January 10th 2020)

[Warning: may contain spoiler]
[Plot holes included]
[Requested]

Cal and I were searching for another clue for the Holocron, but got located and interrupted by the Galactic Empire.

"(Y/N), we have to escape!"
Cal shouted out while the two of us were killing the last few clone troopers.

"The Galactic Empire knows we're here, it won't take long until more masses of clone troopers arrive."
I added, leading him to nod in agreement and determination.

"Contact Cere and Greez. They shall get ready for a turbulent take off."
Cal remarked, leading me to contact Cere and Greez over the headset.
"Get ready for take off. The Galactic Empire knows we're here."
I told them.

"Come on, (Y/N), let's go."
Cal said, waiting for me to come with him.

Both of us started running before a red laser wall appeared and blocked the passage. Cal and I barely managed to stop in front of it.

"Why the hurry?"
A voice resounded behind us, leading both of us to turn around.

It was the Second Sister standing a little bit away from us. She was probably the one who activated the laser wall with the force.

Cal and I both ignited our lightsabers while facing her.

"BD, can you try to deactivate the red laser wall?"
Cal asked BD-1 quietly.
"Beep-Booo-Bo."

"Cal, look after BD while he tries to get into the system. I'll try to hold the Second Sister back."
I suggested, leading Cal to nod.

I approached the Second Sister slowly, still in my fight stance.

"So scared, now are you? I didn't even draw my lightsaber yet."
She chimed, making fun of my precaution.

"Don't bite off more than you can swallow, Inquisitor."
I snapped back at her, leading her to giggle.

"You're not my equal, you idiotic girl."
She said, igniting her lightsaber before approaching me rapidly.

I countered her attacks, struggling at first before getting used to it.

After a while, we stopped in one place, our lightsabers being pushed against each other.