Trilla Suduri (Second Sister) x Male!Jedi!Reader - Bitter Sweet (Smut)

(Picture: Screenshot from 'Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order' by 'ElectronicArts' ; own source)

[Warning: may contain spoiler][Warning: contains sexual content][Plot holes included][Requested]

[Warning: contains sexual content]
[Plot holes included]
[Requested]

I stepped out of the Mantis after we landed on Nur, where the Fortress Inquisitorius was located.

Back on Zeffo, the Second Sister exposed herself to be Trilla, Cere's former padawan, to Cal and what has happened to her.

Cal confronted Cere about what he had witnessed before she confessed to us that she was tortured by the Imperial Army until she exposed Trilla's location, betraying her and getting into contact with the dark side, leading her to cut herself off from the force.

"As soon as we retrieve the Holocron, we will land here to get you and hopefully Trilla as well."
Cal said, placing his hand on my shoulder.

The reason why Cere, Merrin, Greez and Cal left me here is to try to convince Trilla to come back. Who would be better for this job than her old friend, right?

Since Cal and I split up on Zeffo, I was not with Cal when Trilla exposed her true self to him, so she doesn't know I survived Order 66, the purge.

"Keep me up to date via intercom, alright?"
I requested from Cal, patting his shoulder.
"Will do."

Cal and I nodded at each other before Cal walked back into the Mantis.

Greez, Cere and Merrin looked at me from inside the Mantis, waving goodbye at me. When Cal joined them, I waved back before they closed the door, lifting off soon after.

I started to infiltrate the Fortress Inquisitorius silently. Of course I took my time so to not get caught.

I followed one Clone Trooper that to me seemed to have nothing to do. That Clone Trooper approached a small group of two other Clone Troopers.

"FN-5671, FN-4961."
The sole Clone Trooper greeted the other two.
"FN-3647. Are you on duty?"
"I'm just on patrol. I don't have necessary duty. But I know you have some to do so don't be hindered by me."
"Of course. See you around."

Now I knew that I could take FN-3647's out and get his armour without anyone noticing him missing.

After FN-3647 walked into a hidden spot, I knocked him out with the force, catching him so his fall would not make any noice.

I took off his armour and put it on myself

I was slightly surprise after hearing Cal asking for me via intercom.
"(Y/N)?"
"Yes?"
I answered silently.