Merrin (Nightsister) x Female!Jedi!Reader - Someone to Talk to Again (Fluff)

(Picture: https://digitalphotographer.tumblr.com/post/189851090480/nightsister-merrin ; January 13th 2020)

[Warning: may contain spoiler][Plot holes included][Requested]

[Plot holes included]
[Requested]

I accompanied Cal on Dathomir this time, intending to fight Taron Malicos with him.

The first time we were on Dathomir, both Cal and I split up to get things done faster, but it ended up in a mess, since the Nightsister attacked us with dead Nightsisters brought back to live with magic called magick.

"He's not quite right in the head, so don't be spooked out nor horrified."
Cal remarked, leading me to nod while tying my hair.
"Got it."

Cal and I felt an unknown presence around us, turning around while igniting our lightsabers.

"You chose to return."
An unfamiliar voice resounded.

Cal and I moved around to find out where the person was, but there was no one.

"Brave.."
The voice muttered while appearing behind us now.
"But not wise."

We turned to face the person, seeing the Nightsister stand before us.

"Maybe."
I answered while both Cal and I turned off our lightsabers.

"Merrin, right? I'm Cal Kestis. And this is (Y/N) (L/N)."
Cal said.

"What you were told about the Jedi was not true."
Cal informed her.
"So you say.. Cal and (Y/N). Malicos said many things too."
She remarked.

"Taron Malicos might have been part of our Order but what he is now, I.. don't know how to even describe him."
I told her, leading her to look at me.
"All I do know is having a lightsaber isn't what makes you a Jedi."
I added before throwing my lightsaber into Meetings direction carefully.

"Then what does?"
She asked, observing my lightsaber.

"We were peace keepers. We were betrayed by those we protected. Hunted down by the Empire, we.. we might be one of the last of our kind."
Cal said, looking between Merrin and me.

Merrin ignited my lightsaber, holding it up while looking at the (LIGHTSABER COLOUR) ray of light before speaking up.
"I was only a child when they attacked. An armoured warrior brandishing this.. descended upon us.. and cut down my people.. my sisters. Until I was left alone.. with the dead."

"Then Malicos came. And promised me revenge. If I shared our secrets with him in return."
She added.
"Boooop-beeeeep.."
BD-1 remarked in sadness the story Merrin told has brought upon him.