Trilla Suduri (Second Sister) x Female!Reader - Sister mine (Sad/Fluff)

(GIF: https://lordhealmybike.tumblr.com/post/189235540619/there-was-one-moment-in-that-game-where-i-doubted ; January 13th 2020)

[Warning: may contain spoiler][Warning: contains depressing/sad content][Plot holes included]

[Warning: contains depressing/sad content]
[Plot holes included]

"(Y/N), hide!"
"Shouldn't you say that to everyone in here?!"
I asked her in despair, keeping quiet not to worry the other younglings more than they already are.

Whom was I talking to? It was Trilla.
She was talking to me in the corner of the room.

Trilla was Cere's Padawan. Cere bestowed her with the task of taking care of the younglings, including me.

Even though I was younger than Trilla, I knew her and Cere already. We met on coincidentally when my Master was very busy and asked Cere to take care of my training for one day.

Trilla and I got pretty good friends, despite our age difference, so when we used to hang out, Cere saw me with her.

"Listen, not everyone can hide in the same place! I want you to be safe, so now go before it's too late."
Trilla said before turning around, intending to go to the other younglings.

I grabbed her wrist, causing her to stop and look back at me slightly before speaking up quietly.
"Please, (Y/N). We haven't got much time.. only this once, do what I say..!"

I let go of her wrist and she continued to walk up to the others, leaving me alone in the corner of the room.

Clone troopers were attacking us, by the command of the Galactic Empire.

The Galactic Empire intended to kill every force-sensitive there is, even if they're too young to understand the conflict that had been going on.

I observed Trilla calming down the other younglings, trying to find enough hiding spots inside the small house we were already hiding in.

I looked away painfully, knowing I would probably never see any of them ever again.

I walked past Trilla, causing her to follow me with her eyes. I stopped at the entrance, turning around to face her and the others.

"(Y/N), what are you planning on doing?"
One of the younglings asked me before another younglings spoke up as well.
"No, you cannot go! It's too dangerous! They won't find us if we stay inside this house with Trilla!"

Trilla and I looked at each other, knowing that no one was save here and that the Empire would surely storm the house soon.