Dark!Cal Kestis x Female!Jedi!Reader - For me, for us (Sad/Fluff)

(Picture: Screenshot from 'Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order' by 'ElectronicArts' ; own source)

[Warning: may contain spoiler][Warning: contains depressing/sad content][Plot holes included]

[Warning: contains depressing/sad content]
[Plot holes included]

"No, Cere, you do not understand.."
"Then tell me exactly. What. You. Mean."
Cere said, sitting down next to me this time.

"The man from yesterday, that new inquisitor.. he looks.. familiar."
"How do you know? He had a mask on, now didn't he?"
Cere looked at me in question.

"Yes, but.. the way he moved his arms and hands, the way he talked and walked.. his body language is so familiar.."
I murmured, leading Cere to come a little bit closer to me.

"You don't mean that it could be Cal..?"
She asked, causing me to take a deep breath before looking at her in concern.

"Let's.. continue our journey.. let's go to Zeffo."
I remarked, standing up to get something to drink.

"Why Zeffo? Do you hope to meet him there?"
"I have to find out wether it's him.. or not."
I answered as tears started welling up my eyes.

The person, that I assume to be Cal, was here on Bogano yesterday, stealing the Holocron from me.

"Also, he has the Holocron. We have to get it anyway."
I added, turning away from Cere.

"Okay.. Captain, let's go to Zeffo."
Cere told Greez, leading him to look at us in question.
"Zeffo? You got a death wish?"

I went into the kitchen to get my drink, sitting down at the table. I felt the Mantis moving, signalising me that we are on our way to Zeffo.

After only a few minutes, Cere walked into the kitchen.
"We will be there in less than a minute."

"Well then.. wish me luck."
I said, leaving the kitchen slowly, still deep in thoughts of who the person might be, how to get the Holocron back and whether Cal is alive or not.

We landed and I left the space ship as soon as possible.

"Look after yourself, kiddo. Cere told me who the mysterious man could be.. I hope it's him, yet  I know he's not on our side.. it's complicated, right?"
Greez resounded over the headset.

"Deep down in his heart, Cal will always be with us, on our side.. but yes, yes it is complicated. Thanks Greez, will do."
I told him, reassuring both him and Cere.

I entered the headquarters of the Galactic Empire undetected, neutralising the clone troopers silently and without complications.

I was just about to hack into the inner sector of the headquarters before a familiar presence appeared behind me.

I turned around quickly but I got shoved against the wall as I was a little bit too slow.

A red glowing lightsaber was only inches away from my face, lighting up my face in red.