Merrin (Nightsister) x Male!Jedi!Reader - Something More (Smut)

(Picture: Screenshot from 'Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order' by 'ElectronicArts' ; own source)

[Warning: may contain spoiler][Warning: contains sexual content][Plot holes included][Requested]

[Warning: contains sexual content]
[Plot holes included]
[Requested]

I randomly woke up at 2am only to find that Merrin was not lying in bed next to me, so I decided to stand up as well.

I quietly walked out of the room and entered the Mantis' kitchen, seeing Merrin standing at the counter.

"Oh, you're here then?"
I asked rhetorically while walking up to her to hug her from behind.

"Did I wake you up? I just came here myself."
"Maybe I woke up after you closed the door."

Merrin turned around and gave me a piece of her Nutella bread.

I gladly took it and after only a few seconds, I ate it up.

Merrin turned back to the counter again, closing the Nutella glass and putting the breadcrumbs away.

I approached her from behind again after finishing to swallow my piece of bread.

"It's 4am, so we could still sleep for three to four hours before Cal, Greez and Cere wake up."
Merrin informed me while I looked at the clock.

"I have another great idea besides sleeping."
I mumbled as I moved away Merrin's hair to expose her neck, kissing it gently.

"I share the same idea with you."
Merrin giggled as she turned around.

We kissed while I lifted her up on top of the kitchen island.

"Here, in the kitchen?"
Merrin asked me, tilting her head to the side slightly.

"Don't worry, I will carry you into our bed."
I answered her before she giggled, kissing me again right after.

I pulled her pullover up, exposing her bare chest instantly. Merrin usually sleeps with no bra.

I pulled my t-shirt up right after and Merrin pressed her breasts against my chest.

I kissed her neck again before going down to her collar. I pushed her down gently on the kitchen island, kissing her stomach while taking off her trousers and panties at once.

I went down on my knees to kiss her womanhood, leading her to lift her upper body up, looking at me while placing one hand on my head.

I moved my tongue around her clitoris, sometimes running over the clit, leading her to shiver in pleasure.

I put two fingers into her, feeling her womanhood getting wetter and wetter inside.

I stopped working on her and picked up our clothing from the floor.

"Why are you stopping?"
Merrin asked as she looked at me standing up.
"We will move to our bedroom."

I picked her up by her arse before she surrounded my pelvis with her legs.

I kept the clothing in my hands while walking out of the kitchen and moving to our room.

We entered our room and I laid Merrin down on our bed. I turned around to close the door before throwing down our clothes on the floor again.

Merrin moved a little bit further onto the bed while I took of my trousers, exposing my erect penis to her.

I walked up to the bed and crawled up to Merrin to hover over her.

Our lips immediately touched while I positioned myself to enter Merrin.

"Wait, (Y/N). I want to please you a little bit myself.."
Merrin muttered as she pulled me down on the bed while she moved her upper body up.

I rolled over on my back while Merrin moved a little bit down near my manhood.

"Enjoy it for a while.."
Merrin told me before placing her lips on the tip of my glance.

I giggled in response while watching her lips take my glance into her mouth fully.

"Don't make me cum, Merrin."
I told her while a slight smile ran across her lips.

I felt her tongue go in circles, sometimes with more and sometimes with less pressure.

She put my penis further into her mouth and moved up and down with her head, her lips pressing around my glance gently as she gets back up.

"Come on, Merrin.."
I whispered in a hoarse voice as I moved my upper body up, causing her to stop and look at me.
"It's your turn now."

I pulled her on top of me before rolling over and hovering over her again.

I placed my lips on hers while she spread her legs.
As I slowly entered her, she grabbed my shoulders and kissed sloppily for a moment.

"You make me so wet, (Y/N).."
Merrin muttered as she inhaled and exhaled slowly.
"I hope so."
I replied as I started to move back and forward in a slow pace.

I moved my head to her neck and placed my lips on it. I sucked on her skin while fastening my pace, leading her to moan my name.

I continued to fasten my pace, leading her to moan a little bit louder and to close her eyes.

Soon after I finished off inside of her and slowly pulled my penis out, lying down next to her.

"That was a nice quickie.."
Merrin giggled as she turned her head to face me.

"Prepare for tomorrow, sweetheart. It won't be a quickie."