Imagine #36 (Part Two) - Lost Boys

Imagine summoning four Incubi who just won't leave you alone.

A/n- happy one year anniversary of this book! Thanks for all your support and encouragement!

I'm going to make another part to this AU (it will have a lime).

Also, do you have any ideas for an AU that I could write? I've been having some writers block :(

Word Count: 1126

~

"Mike, is it okay if I bring a few. . . friends?" You ask your bestie over the phone, glancing at the four demons lounging around your living room.

You had left them alone all day when you went to work and you kinda felt bad. After all, it's your fault they're here and they don't know anyone else in Santa Carla yet.

So, you told them they could hang out with you and your friend if Michael said it's alright.

Michael replies, "Sure. Meet you at the concert at seven?"

"Yup, we'll be there!"

"Who's that?" David questions, suddenly right beside you.

"My best friend Michael. He says you can come if you want. We're going to the concert happening tonight."

His eyes narrow and he observes you closely. You step backwards and furrow your brow, "What?"

"Are you attached to him?"

Confused, you shrug, "He's my friend."

He looks unimpressed and now the others and standing beside him.

"Are you asking if we're dating? Cause we're not. He's more like the brother I never had," you chuckle. "I've only ever been on one date before and that was years ago."

Marko laughs, "That's why you're so shy!"

You shoot him a glare and walk to get a glass of water.

"Oh, wait, can you even go in public? You don't exactly look human. You've got horns. . . and tails."

"We can appear human when we want to."

"Oh, that's good. . ." You decide not to dwell on it. "Anyways, you wanna come?"

"Of course."

"Yeah, we'll be your chaperones," Paul snorts with laughter.

Unamused, you stick out your tongue at them.

"Ooh."

"Hurry and get ready then," you order.

Dwayne looks you over, "You're wearing that?"

"What's wrong with it?"

They share a glance and smile patronizingly.

"You look like you're ready to give up on life. Seriously, sweat pants and a tee shirt?"

"It's comfy and so what if I look like a couch potato? Who cares!"

"We do, and so should you," Marko states, already making his way to your wardrobe.

He rummages through your unorganized clothes as you watch in irritation.