Imagine #3 - David

Imagine running into David when you're with your brother Michael.

Word Count: 586

~

"Michael," Sam chastises, trying to force him to focus on the music and not on the random chick he keeps staring at.

You laugh as the girl looks back at Mikey with a taunting smile.

"I think she likes you, bud," you comment over the loud saxophone, elbowing him teasingly.

He shoots you a glare before pushing after the Gypsy-looking girl as she abandons the crowd. You grumble and grab Sam's hand, racing after your other brother.

Sam mumbles something about sex glands as you chase after Michael. You finally catch up to him, only for him to glare at you.

"Don't you two have something better to do than follow me all night?"

Clenching your teeth, you glare back at him, "Yeah. Have fun, Mike."

He doesn't spare you a second glance as he ditches you and Sam.

After watching him for a second, you nod towards a comic bookshop, "That looks right up your alley, little bro. I'll see you around later."

"Where are you gonna go?" He looks at you in concern.

"I wanna check out the beach and maybe catch another song at the concert. You go have fun, okay?"

He nods and you observe him enter the shop and begin browsing. With a small sigh, you head off on your own.

The move to Santa Carla was rough on each of you, so you're glad to have a little time to yourself.

You see Mike on his bike not far away from you after you listen to another song. Curious, you look closer and see that girl about to get on with him.

You walk up to them, wanting to introduce yourself. As you do so, four more bikes pull up, each manned by a handsome boy.

The only one you really notice is the one who seems to be the leader. His platinum blond hair is styled in a short mullet, and he's wearing a long black trench-coat.

His smile is calculating.

Surrounded, you find yourself unable to escape the situation as he speaks, "Star. What are you doing?"

"Going to eat. This is Michael," she says curtly.

His icy eyes meet yours and you look down nervously, "And you are?"

"That's Y/n, my sister," Michael clarifies, protective brother mode activated.

The long haired blond and the curly blond laugh, jostling each other.

Embarrassed, you shoot Mike a death glare, "I can speak for myself, Michael."

His eyes shout a warning, but you ignore it. "And you are?"

"David. That's Dwayne, and those two idiots are Paul and Marko."

You chuckle as the last two look around in mock offence before winking at you.

"Nice to meet you guys," you smile, already forgetting Michael's presence.

"Say, wanna go for a ride?" David invites glancing at the back of his motorcycle.

You debate for a few seconds, finally giving in, "Sure."

"Y/n," Mike growls out in warning.

"What's wrong Mike? Don't you have something better to do than follow me around all night?" You question, echoing his harsh words from earlier.

He looks a bit hurt as the boys all laugh. You straddle David's bike, wrapping your arms around the man.

"Don't wait up, Mikey," David grins.

Michael looks irritated as hell, while you're enjoying this newfound boldness that possesses you.

"Hold on tight," David whispers to you before taking off at breakneck speed.

You squeal in excitement as you head down some stairs and onto the beach.

Maybe Santa Carla won't be so bad after all.