Group Preference #1

Imagine Christmas with the Lost Boys, the Emersons, and the Frogs.

Word Count: 432

~

Lost Boys

Its your first Christmas with the boys since they let you into their group. You don't really know what to expect, but you got them each a gift anyways. You don't even know if they celebrate holidays.

"Merry Christmas!" All the boys shout as you enter the main area of the cave.

Surprised, you grin wildly as Marko and Paul engulf you in their arms.

"Merry Christmas," you say back, noticing the large Christmas tree in the corner of the room with presents underneath.

"C'mon, let's open gifts!" Marko cheers.

You clamber onto the couch beside Dwayne as Paul and Marko hand out presents. They all love the gifts you got them and you love the gifts they got you.

The night goes excellently, filled with food, presents, drinks, and wonderful company.

Emersons

Spending Christmas with the Emersons wasn't your idea, but you weren't gonna protest. You didn't have anyone else to spend the holidays with anyways, so when Sam and Michael invited you, you didn't refuse.

You bought them and their mother gifts in your price range, nothing to fancy, but things you think they'd like. You got Sam some comics, Michael a new pair of sunglasses, and Lucy a simple necklace.

You hope they like the gifts.

"N/n!" Sam cheers as he opens the door.

Hugging him, you smile, "Hey, Sammy!"

"Merry Christmas, Y/n," Michael greets.

"Merry Christmas."

Lucy appears, "Y/n! Come on in, don't be shy!"

The afternoon goes great. They love the gifts you give them, and you tear up at the things they gave you.

The time went by fast as you laughed, played games, ate food, and talked.

Frog Brothers

They've never really been into Christmas. Their parents spent the holidays as usual: passed out in front of the tv.

You usually celebrate Christmas by yourself, but this time you invited Edgar and Alan, your closest friends.

Opening the door to allow them entrance, you smile at the camouflage shirt that Edgar wears and the army-styles shirt that adorns Alan. They never seem to wear anything else.

"Merry Christmas, guys!" You chirp, hugging each of them as they enter.

"Merry Christmas," is their gruff reply.

They talk in sync sometimes, a trait that you find amusing.

You exchange presents. They both received custom made switchblades from you, engraved with their initials and their favourite animal. In return, you received a book you had been itching to buy and a wooden necklace shaped like a sword.

The rest of the night went into trading theories about the supernatural and eating food.