Imagine #27 (Part One) - Lost Boys

Imagine being a werewolf and discovering your mates.

A/n - part two anybody???

Word Count: 1192

~

The blood moon is a special occasion for werewolves

The blood moon is a special occasion for werewolves. During this time, it is required for all packs across America to gather for at least a day or two. Every pack must send their Alpha, Beta, and as many others as the Alpha wishes to the meeting place where they partake of the Moon Celebration.

This year is a full blood moon, and you've recently matured into a beautiful young wolf. Now your father has no excuse to make you stay behind while he travels across the country.

As the Alpha, he can let you tag along, although it is unusual for such a young wolf to make the journey. Excitement has been coursing hotly through your veins for the past week as you imagine the festivities.

Maybe you'll even meet your soulmate.

~

David and the boys have just finished a thrilling hunt, so now they simply drive around Santa Carla. They're on the lookout for adventure and excitement.

Engines rev, but they do not belong to the four vampires.

Raucous laughter floods their senses as a group of motorcycles speed past, before coming to a halt by the gas station.

Interested, David signals for the boys to pull up beside the group of ten. Just as they park, they catch a whiff of the strangers' scent.

Werewolves, Marko growls, barely suppressing his disgust.

David lights his cigarette and gets off his bike, Relax, Marko.

"Hey there," David grins, "What are a bunch of wolves doing here in vampire territory?"

Many of the pack stand straighter and glare openly at the oddly dressed bats. The apparent leader, a tall man, pushes through his pack to stand before David.

"Greetings. We're sorry to impose, but we're just passing through. We're not a threat to your territory," he explains calmly.

Paul sneers at a smaller wolf, resulting in a low growl. Marko and Dwayne laugh at the fidgeting werewolf, clearly amused.

~

From your place behind the pack, you can't really see the strangers. You can catch glimpses of coats and boots and hair, but no faces.

Never having seen a vampire before, you can't help but be extremely curious. Of course, that was spoiled by all your pack mates moving in front of you. Since you're the youngest, and the Alpha's daughter, everyone feels the need to protect you.

"Not a threat, huh?" The voice says. It's not too low and it sounds indifferent.

Your father nods.