Imagine #28 - Lost Boys

Imagine running to the Lost Boys when you need help.

A/n- thanks for reading!

I just want to say, please don't steal my work. This happened not long ago, and it's not okay.
It's alright if you take an idea from this book and work it into your own words if you give credit, but copying my work word for word isn't right. So, please be considerate.

Anyways thank you and I hope you all continue to enjoy my hard work. :)

Word Count: 712

(Warning: this chapter deals with issues that may be sensitive to some readers. Reader discretion is advised.)

~

You run frantically through the darkness, stumbling awkwardly as your vision blurs. You feel lighter than a feather yet your feet feel like lumps of clay.

Loud honks come from somewhere on the distance, and headlights flash by you as you continue to flee.

The air is cold and the sky cloudy. It might rain later.

Are they following you?

It's hard to think straight as your vision goes blank for a second. Tripping, you feel no pain as you land on the cold ground. You waste no time in standing back up.

Footsteps.

They are chasing you after all.

You swallow thickly and finally get to where you needed to go. Hudson's Bluff is a welcome sight for once but the cat-calls following you scare you.

Stumbling down the steps, you reach the entrance to the cave and collapse.

Are you safe now?

Maybe they won't help.

You summon your energy and cry out. Tears are flowing freely now, adding to your disheveled appearance.

Crap, they're not here.

Sobbing, you cower on the ground as you hear footfalls.

"Please no!" You beg, remembering the groping hands and the intoxicated haze that left you vulnerable.

You flinch when a hand rests on your shoulder.

"Y/n?"

You look into David's concerned eyes, "H-help."

The others are here too, looking you over with worry.

Relieved, you hug them as tightly as you can, only succeeding in grabbing Marko and Dwayne. You cry pitifully as they try to talk to you.

"Y/n, what happened?" David demands to know.

You shudder and a fresh wave of tears escapes, "I couldn't stop them, I tried so hard to stop them!"

Just then, drunken steps come from behind you. You panic and cling to the males with a terrified expression.

"Who are you with now, slut?" Slurs one of the two men. He's drunk beyond belief and unsteady on his feet. The other is less unstable.

David stands from his crouch and openly glares at the man. Paul also stands, leaving Marko and Dwayne to comfort you.

"You wanna have fun with her now? We can share," the other says.

His comment brings an onslaught of tremors rushing through your body.

David Snares and transforms into his true form without a second thought. Paul follows suit and they swiftly deal with the drunks.

As the cries die down, your tears dry up. You don't let go of Dwayne's leather jacket or Marko's patches coat.

You're gonna be sick.

Suddenly, you pull away from them and vomit into the closest trash can. Swaying, you plop down after emptying your stomach.

The drugs are finally wearing off a bit.

You look at your saviours and find their faces unusually grim.

"I'm sorry," you hiccup, tears forming again. You've just ruined their night.

"Don't apologize," David's voice contains his rage. "It's not your fault, you shouldn't apologize."

"We're here for you," Dwayne reassures, gently taking your arm and helping you to the couch.

Marko hands you a damp cloth and a blanket to cover your lower half. When you escaped, you didn't have the time to put pants on, but you managed to yank on a shirt.

A wave of shame and embarrassment flood through you, bringing new tears.

Paul grips your wrists, "No! Don't do that. It's not your fault and you shouldn't feel guilty."

"I-I couldn't get a-away," you cry, hugging Paul tightly. Your fingers tangle in his lengthy hair, "They d-drugged me."

"It's okay, it'll be okay," he comforts. "They can't hurt you anymore."

Marko suddenly curses, "We should've been there! We could've stopped it!"

David glares at him, "You're not helping."

Your tears are dried up again and your shudders have stopped. Dwayne rubs your shoulder, still comforting you.

"We'll help you get through this," David says in a soft voice.

You nod but are unable to smile, "Thank you."

Marko leads you and the others to the bedroom, and they help you lay down and get under the covers.

You grasp at David's arm as he goes to leave, "Please don't leave."

"I won't," he says before sitting beside you.

You can't close your eyes but you find a comfort in the presence of Marko, Paul, Dwayne, and David.