Imagine #42 (Part One) - Lost Boys

A/n: Hey everyone! Hope you're all doing good! Anyways, I'm back with another chapter! And yes, this will have multiple parts 😁

Special shoutout to SapphireTerry for editing this for me! I can't thank you enough, honestly 💛

Key:
F/n = female friend name
E/b/f = ex boyfriend name

~

Last night was a blur of euphoria. A frenzy of pleasure mixed with the rush of something you've never known before.

If not for the cool bodies surrounding your naked form, you'd have thought it was simply a good dream, as rare as those are.

The soft fabric kissing your skin did its best to warm you amidst the chill of the cave, and spared you from feeling completely bare.

The old tattered mattress is piled with bodies; four males and yourself and you were all bare as the day you were born.

After such a wild night, it's a wonder you're even awake right now. It must only be ten in the morning, but it's hard to tell since there's no hint of natural light in this cave.

The cave that belongs to the Lost Boys.

The very same boys who you've heard countless cautionary tales about and who you've never given a second thought.

Only, you apparently gave them more than a simple thought last night.

You close your eyes. Face burning at the fresh memories playing on repeat in your mind.

Honestly, you're surprised at your actions.

You've never done anything like that before, especially without really knowing the men you ended up having intimate experiences with.

A one night stand was never on your proverbial itinerary and definitely not one with four men.

'Holy shit, what have I done?'

Slowly, you glance at the sleeping figures encompassing you, three blonds and a brunette.

Each one is presumably naked beneath the thin blanket from what you can feel and each has a distinctive hairstyle. They looked ethereal even
with their hair messed up from the previous wild night.

And, what a night it was.

Filled with sinful whispers, seductive touches from firm hands, and eyes burning with passion and need.

Undoubtedly a night you'll never be able to erase from your daydreaming mind.

Cautiously, you slip from the arms draped over you, praying that they'll keep sleeping soundly.
You'd rather not explain your quick escape to the men.

After all, last night was a once in a lifetime occasion. You seriously doubt that you'll ever talk to them again.

This was a one and done deal.

~
Water dripped from your hair as you stepped from the shower, having done your best to put last night behind you.

You have a full day ahead of you, after all.

Wiping the condensation from the mirror, you study your reflection taking notice of the hickies you need to cover, before continuing with your routine.

It's just another day.

That's what you tell yourself.

You sling your backpack across your shoulder as you lock the door behind you.