Imagine #6 - Dwayne

Imagine braiding Dwayne's hair when you get bored.

Word Count: 546

~

"I'm bored," you complain, lying on the couch in the main area of the cave.

David and the other blonds went out for awhile, leaving you and Dwayne to yourselves. You don't mind being alone with the dark haired Lost Boy, seeing as he was the first of them to make your acquaintance.

You actually really love spending time just with him. That was the only way to have an actual conversation with him without one of the others interrupting.

Dwayne was going through his music collection, adding a few new albums that you had gotten especially for him. Some soft rock and some alternative style, which you knew he'd love.

"What do you want to do?" He asks. His voice is the only music you care about right now.

You sit up, "I have an idea. Get over here."

Confused, he moves to stand in front of you.

"Turn around."

He does, a curious smile on his face.

"Now sit."

Obeying, he sits down on the floor so that your legs are on either side of him. You snatch a hairbrush from the coffee table and start to stroke his hair methodically.

He stiffens at the first stroke but then relaxes.

"You have nice hair," you comment, running your fingers through his brown locks and separating them into three separate strands. You slowly and carefully braid his hair in one simple style.

He enjoys having you touch and play with his hair, something he's never had anyone do to him before.

"There," you hum in satisfaction before frowning. "Too bad you can't use mirrors."

He turns to face you and presses a chaste kiss upon your hand, "That's alright. You did a wonderful job."

You smile at the praise, "How can you tell if you can't even see it?"

"Anything you do is wonderful."

Now, your face heats up from the compliment. "Well, I wouldn't say that."

He smiles and sits on the couch next to you, "I love it when you get flustered. You never have been great at accepting compliments."

"I'm working on that."

"Then, I can help you practice," his eyes hold some glimmer of playfulness.

"I guess you could."

"For one thing, your touch is so soft and gentle."

You smile.

"And your smile brightens up my nights."

He leans closer.

"You're kind and compassionate. Not to mention generous."

Your breath hitches as his lips ghost over yours.

"And those are just some of the reasons why I love you."

With that final sentence, he connects his cold lips to your warm ones. He wraps his arms around you and you wrap your legs around his middle, drawing as close as you can to him.

He lets his hands travel through your hair and down your back even as you break away for air.

Just then, shouts and hollers echo through the cave as the boys finally come home and walk in on your make out session.

"Woo! Get some, Dwayne!" Paul yells, laughing as you shyly bury your head into Dwayne's bare chest.

Dwayne chucks a pillow at his blond brother before picking you up bridal style. He then takes you into your room of the sunken cave/hotel and slams the door shut as his brothers laugh after him.