Imagine #21 - David

Imagine...

A/n - this is just a short one. I'll probably be doing way more shorter ones so I hope you don't mind.

Word Count: 235

~

David is dangerous

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

David is dangerous.

You forget sometimes that he kills without thought and relishes the rush of power and adrenaline that comes after a feed.

You forget sometimes that he is something you're not. Something that preys upon your kind.

You forget that to him you're expendable and you start to hope that maybe you mean as much to him as he does to you.

Of course, it can be hard to remember those things when his smile blinds you and his touch ignites your senses.

His icy blue eyes are hypnotizing, and his soft touch is electrifying.

The way he stares you down as you dance in the crowd on a hot summer night.

The way he asks you to ride on the back of his motorcycle when you're about to get on Dwayne's.

It's the small gestures that erase the warning signs that spark in your mind when he gets too close.

His grin when he gave you a necklace that you absolutely loved.

Letting you stay at the cave when your parents got into a fight.

Taking you home when it started pouring rain and you were walking from work.

David is dangerous.

Yet somehow you can't quite believe it.

How could this man, who could be so nice and sweet, be a monster?

The trap was laid out in plain sight and you walked into it willingly.

You should have known better.