Imagine #24 (Part Two) - Lost Boys

Imagine a continuation of the last one.

Word Count: 1096

~

Darkness greets your eyes as you awaken. Your body is still sore, a reminder of all that happened last night.

The air is cold around you, sending shivers down your spine. You try to get your bearings straight.

You're lying on your back on the large bed, wings splayed out on either side of you. Your arms arm stretched by your head. Trying to move them proves useless, seeing as each wrist is tightly tied to the bed posts.

Once you realize this, your breath hitches. You're tied up, you can't get out.

Straining, you try to get a view of your hand. Something like leather binds you to the bed, tight enough to restrain but not enough to hurt.

You turn to look at your injured wing, finding it bandaged nicely. Well, what you can make out in this darkness, anyways.

At least they didn't hurt you. And, you still have all your clothes on.

Maybe there's a way to cut the bindings?

"No can do, angel."

Your head snaps up at the reprimand. Eyes wide, you can hardly discern a few humanoid shapes.

"You're staying with us now."

Shaking your head, you manage to sit up, "N-no, I can't, please."

Tugging on your bindings, you tense as someone lays hands on your hand.

"Relax," his voice is a deep whisper, "You might hurt yourself."

You struggle harder, determined to break free. At your command, your wings flap uselessly against the blanket, successful only in stirring up air.

No one speaks as you wear yourself out in a matter of minutes.

Finally still, you are resigned to glare at them through the darkness. Your wrists throb painfully, but you ignore it.

"You done?"

Your silence is answer enough.

"Are you hungry?"

"A-" you swallow the lump in your throat, "Are you?"

"Angel, we're always hungry."

It feels like spiders are crawling down your spine.

You know they're vampires. Of course you know, you could sense it when they walked up.

What if they decide to make you desert?

"Although it's tempting, we wouldn't do that to our pet. Not yet, anyhow."

"P-pet?"

The bed dips as someone sits beside you. You recognize him as the leader.

He reaches out a hand and you jerk back, trying to avoid his touch. You don't succeed.

His hand runs over your head through your h/l silky hair. You stiffen under his surprisingly gentle touch.

"Here, we got you something," he says, bringing his other hand close to your face.

A black leather choker, complete with thick silver hoops. Under different circumstances, you would have found it beautiful.