* Chapter 10 *

This story will now be following the Manga!

The three of the boys went inside the train which was filled with silence and whispers from the passengers. "We're in its stomach!" Inosuke yelled still referring to the train as the lord of the land. "We're in its belly! Let's take it down!!" he yells once more. "Shut up!" Zenitsu shouted, "Isn't Rengoku a Hashira? Do you know what he looks like?" he asks turning towards Tanjiro.

"Uh-huh," Tanjiro nods, "he had wild hair, and I remember his smell. I think we're getting close so-" before getting interrupted by a loud voice yelling, "Delicious! Delicious! Delicious! Delicious! Delicious! Delicious! Delicious!"

The three of them walk closer to the sound "That's the Flame Hashira?" Zenitsu whispers covering his mouth, and Tanjiro nods with a shocked face, "Uh-huh...".

"Delicious! Delicious!" "Um...Excuse me... Mr.Rengoku?" Tanjiro tried talking to him. "Delicious!" Rengoku yells once again. "Uh...Yes... I get THAT."

Tanjiro looked around only to see a woman struggling to carry many bowls and another woman carrying a bag to put the bowls into the bag. Guessing that must be the Flame Pillar's empty bowls from the bowls surrounding him.

The Flame Pillar and Tanjiro began talking about the Fire Breathing, and if Rengoku knows anything about it. "You should be my Tsuguko, my disciple. I'll look after you!" Rengoku said crossing his arms with a big smile, "Flame breathing has a long history! In all ages flame and water, swordsmen have been among the Hashira. Flame, Water, Stone, and Thunder are the basic types of breathing. The other types of breathing branched out from those. Mist is derived from wind." Rengoku explains.

He looks at Tanjiro and asks "Mizoguchi, what color is your Katana?". "My name's Kamado Tanjiro! And it's black!" Tanjiro says offended at how he forgot his name. "A black sword? That's rough." Rengoku comments.

"Rough?" Tanjiro repeats what he said confused on his comment.

"I've never seen a swordsman with a black sword become a Hashira! And I hear that black swords don't know which line to master!" Rengoku explains.

"Oh...We're moving." Inosuke says still amazed by the train.

"I'll train you at my place so don't worry!" Rengoku says crossing his arms once more and closing his eyes. "Whoa! Wow! It's so fast!" Inosuke says sticking his head outside the window. "Be careful you idiot!" Zenitsu yells.

"I'm gonna go run alongside! I'll race it to see who's faster!!" Inosuke yells. "There are limits to stupidity you know!" Zenitsu yells again at Inosuke. "Better not! We have no idea when the demon will appear!" Rengoku says. "HUH?!" Zenitsu screeches, "NO WAY! A DEMON'S ON THIS TRAIN?!".

"YEP!" Rengoku says still smiling. "IT IS?! GYAHHH! WE'RE NOT TRAVELING TO IT?! IT'S HERE?! GYAHHH! I'M GETTING OFF!" Zenitsu yells. "Over forty people have disappeared on this train! The corps sent a few swordsmen, but then they all went silent! And that's why I'm here!" Rengoku explains. "OHHH! THAT MAKES SENSE!" Zenitsu says before yelling, "I'M STILL GETTIN' OFF!".

A conductor walks over slowly with his head down, "Allow me to inspect... your tickets please?". Tanjiro is confused as he was raised in the mountains, "What's happening?" he asks. "That man there, he is going to check that your ticket is valid," Rengoku explains. Rengoku handed the conductors his ticket letting it get clipped. Zenitsu still on the ground sobbing from fear, raises his arm allowing the conductor to clip his ticket, "Here." he sobs out. Tanjiro gets up from his seat and handed the Conductor his ticket, he watched how the Conductor still had his head down, and he looked ill.

The lights soon began to flicker causing Rengoku to open his eyes and raise his head, his face serious. Tanjiro looks around as a horrible scent fills his nostrils. "Thank you...very much." The conductor slowly says his head still down. Rengoku soon gets up from his seat, holding onto his scabbard sword, "Conductor, apologies for the sword. But there is a reason, so please keep at a safe distance." he warns before the lights began to flicker once again. The power soon goes out and a demon appears in the walkway of the train, causing the passengers to shriek in fear.