* Chapter 16 *

** Before I continue this story I would like to say remember you are the main person here, Tanjiro is, of course, part of it but you are the main one. And I would like to say I change a few things... A LOT of things, I mean I will be changing a lot of things along the story. This includes the ending, I think... a lot of people will HATE ME for it but it's worth your tears HAHAHA... I'm sorry... no I'm not... **

As Y/n, Uzui, and Tanjiro were fighting Gyutaro one of Uzui's wives shot a whole bunch of Kunai Darts. a bunch of the Kunai darts stabbing into Uzui and Y/n. Uzui and Tanjiro went close to Gyutaro attempting to do some damage to him.  The Kunai darts have strong poison to paralyze an ordinary demon for half a day. Gyutaro froze for a second and said "Wow! That's some strong poison!"

"Blood Demon Art: Rotating circular slashes: Flying blood scythes!" Gyutaro yelled making his blood slash around his arm. Tanjiro and Uzui began doing multiple breathing forms onto Gyutaro. As Uzui was about to do a final blow on Gyutaro until he disappeared out of nowhere.

"He's gone!" Uzui yelled but at soon as he saw one of his wives on top of the troop "Hina-" "Don't worry about me, Tengen! Find the demon!" His wife yelled. Gyutaro appeared next to her and covered her mouth getting right in front of her face "You're the one with the poison... so I'm gonna worry about you!" He said.

"Hinatsuru!" Uzui yelled, Y/n jumped on the roof and so did Tanjiro, Tanjiro grabbed Hinatsuru and Y/n cut off Gyutaro's arm. Uzui jumped up and yelled "Tanjiro Kamado, I owe you one!" and aimed to slice Gyutaro's head off.

Tanjiro lifted his sword also aiming to slice off Gyutaro's head but it wouldn't cut through. "You guys can't cut my head off! It's impossible!" He said smiling. As Uzui moved his sword Gyutaro bit the edge of it. "Hang in there, Kamado!" Uzui yelled. Uzui and Gyotaro both fell off the roof making Y/n and Tanjiro yelled "Uzui!!"

Daki's clothed pieces were coming towards the three of them and Hinatsuru yelled "Watch out!" Tanjiro picked up Hinatsuru and dodged the clothed pieces. Inosuke and Zenitsu appear slicing off the clothed pieces. "We need a change of strategy! We can't lose to that worm-woman at all! We need your help! The old guy will have to do his best against the mantis man!" Inosuke yelled. "She's weaker than this sickle guy! Let's cut off her head then go help! Tanjiro, Tsugikuni-san, can you still move?" Zenitsu yelled. "Yes, we can move! But the enemy poisoned Uzui, so he's in trouble! If we don't finish this as quickly as possible..!" Tanjiro yelled more clothing pieces and Gyutaro's attack on them began to come at them.

"I can easily hide, don't worry about me! Just find a way to win!" Hinatsuru yelled. "You three! Cut off the demon lady's head! I'll go help Uzui!" Y/n yelled jumping off the roof running towards Gyutaro.

-

The three succeeded in slicing off Daki's head, Inosuke sliced off her head and began running holding it so she won't be able to regenerate. Gyutaro came out of nowhere and stabbed Inosuke in the chest with his sickle. He took his sickle out of his chest grabbing his sister from Inosuke's arms.  "Inosuke!!" Tanjiro yelled.

Y/n looked around to find Uzui only to be collapsed on the ground, Zenitsu pushed Tanjiro out of the way from Daki's attack. Causing them both to fall off the roof.

"What? Are you still alive? You're one lucky bastard." Gyutaro said scratching his head. Tanjiro looked up and Gyutaro just said "Oh well. That's good luck is all you have going for you. Poor you! Everyone else is already a goner! A single thrust to the heart finished the boar. The yellow-haired kis is buried under rubble and suffering. I'll leave him to die alone. He's wiggling like a worm pathetic. Even the Hashira was weak. Determination was his only strength. The poison got him. His heart stopped. So he's dead. Pathetic! Each and every one of you are truly pathetic! But you're the most pathetic of all!" Gyutaro yelled.