* Chapter 30 *

WE MADE IT TO THE THIRTIES WHOOP WHOOP!!

THANK YOU ALL FOR 100 FOLLOWERS AND 17K READS!! IM SO HAPPY CAUSE OF THIS AHH I LOVE THIS A LOT!!! this month i had about 60 and gained about 30 in January im so happy you all enjoy this story!!
-

Y/n went to Inosuke pulling him into a tight hug hearing Douma talk about his mother angered Y/n. Inosuke had a rough past considering he was raised by boars and not actual humans. Y/n pulled away from Inosuke and grabbed his mask handing it to him which he immediately put on.

"Inosuke go find Kanao and Shinobu, see if they are safe. Can you do that for me?" Y/n said holding his shoulders so he can face her. Inosuke nodded and ran Y/n could tell he was upset about Douma killing his mother long ago.

"KAW! KAW! Y/n Tsugikuni and Inosuke Hashibira have defeated Upper Moon 2!" A crow yelled. "Are Inosuke and Y/n all right?" Tanjiro asked the crow. "Basically!"

Y/n ran in the other direction to find another Upper moon possibly Akaza or Kokushibo. Y/n mentally prayed to run into "Kokushibo", "I'm gonna kill you Michikatsu." Y/n mumbled. She felt a strong presence like the one she felt when she was on the train with Rengoku and the trio. Y/n started to run to the strong aura to see Akaza fighting Giyuu and Tanjiro.

Y/n pushed her body across the fortress which was quite far she had to go through many obstacles since the fortress was still being controlled by a demon. Y/n saw Tanjiro cutting off Akaza's arm by flipping over and Akaza standing still looking at him.

"You certainly weren't weak. You have my respect. So let us begin... out little celebration." Akaza said getting into a fighting stance. Giyuu ran towards Akaza to help Tanjiro "Water breathing; Third Form: Flowing dance." Giyuu did attacks on Akaza. "The Water Hashira, huh? Excellent! It's been 50 years since I encountered one!" Akaza yelled grinning. "Destructive Death Chaotic Type!" Akaza yelled sending an attack towards Giyuu.

"Water breathing; Eleventh Form: Dead Calm," Giyuu said blocking all the attacks Akaza sent. "I've never seen that technique. The Water Hashira I killed before didn't use it" Akaza said smiling even more. Tanjiro came from behind Akaza prepared to attack him but Akaza disappeared out of nowhere shocking Tanjiro.

Akaza came from behind Tanjiro ready to kill him but a robust dangerous presence was felt. "Dragon breathing first form; Metallic Dragon first breath!" Y/n yelled. Y/n jumped from across the fortress tired of running and slamming into random parts of the fortress.

Y/n slammed her sword down slicing Akaza's arm off before it could reach Tanjiro, when her sword reached the ground and huge force came down making the whole fortress shake. The force was too much for Tanjiro and Akaza since they were close by making them fly back. Tanjiro was about to fall off the fortress but Giyuu caught him before he could.

Y/n got up facing Akaza "So we meet again Akaza." Y/n said slowly getting up to face him. From the force there was smoke, so you couldn't see that much but Y/n could. Akaza stood up immediately and looked to see who that strong force came from to see the girl he had encountered when he fought the Flame Hashira.

Akaza glared at her and said, "I don't fight woman stay out of this." "Do you have a reason why you don't fight woman Akaza? " Y/n said swinging both her swords in her fingers so the blood can come off. Akaza glared harder at Y/n who was smiling, Tanjiro and Giyuu were behind her on the ground.

"I'm all ears to hear you talk," Y/n said getting impatient. Akaza growled angrily and disappeared Y/n jumped back blocking all the attacks Akaza was making at Giyuu and Tanjiro. Y/n sliced off both Akaza's arms kicking him back away from Giyuu and Tanjiro. "This is why Lord Muzan wanted you dead. You could have been on our side fighting along with us." Akaza said regenerating on one arm since the other was regenerating slowly from Yoriichi's sword.