* Chapter 35 *

Hahaha! I failed my test and I am sad rn so short chapter: 

Y/n and Sanemi both got up once again charging at Kokushibo, 'use your breathing Y/n.' A voice yelled. Y/n shut her eyes the moment was getting closer and closer to see Yoriichi again. Y/n opened her eyes and took a deep breath Sanemi was already battling Kokushibo. 

She ran towards there interrupting Kokushibo's attack, Y/n and Kokushibo's swords were both hitting each other not wanting to miss any block or else one of them is falling. "Sanemi go check on Genya and Muichiro!" Y/n yelled as she was not taking her eyes off of Kokushibo's attacks. "Are you crazy!!" Sanemi yells "Go!" Y/n yelled back. Sanemi looked at Y/n one more time and ran towards Genya and Muichiro. 

Kokushibo clicked his tongue in annoyance and pushed Y/n away and jumped back. "Well done Y/n. You've gotten better at moving your sword faster I'm shocked such a weak person like you could. I need to train harder. " Kokushibo said. Y/n glared at him and gripped her swords 

"If I can beat Upper Moon 2 and 3 I sure as hell can do 1" Y/n spat back to Kokushibo. Y/n took a breath starting to use her breathing  "Sun breathing form: Sunflower Thrust!" Y/n yelled sending a single thrust attack. Kokushiblo blocked it and Y/n took the chance to leap up and slice his neck off "Sun breathing form: Fire wheel!" When Y/n leaped in the air she turned her body to make the attack have more force, she slammed her swords to the ground making a large force. 

The whole fortress shook once again, Kokushibo's body was half burned but it quickly healed, Y/n got up immediately attempting to slice off kokushibo's head holy to be stopped by his sword. 'CAN'T YOU JUST FUCKING DIE!' Y/n yelled in her head. There was a sword on the ground Y/n grabbed it and threw it at Kokushibo knowing he was going to dodge it but it was a chance she was going to take. 

"So you managed to learn Sun Breathing Y/n," Kokushibo says, Y/n kept quiet and ran towards Kokushibo once again. Kokushibo sent another large attack at Y/n "Dragon Breathing: multi-flame of mother!" Y/n yelled swinging her sword making multiple attacks circle her making the attacks get blocked. 

'Ahh...still she keeps up with my technique...she managed to learn to two breaths. This feeling is so nostalgic and makes me want to try harder!' Kokushibo thought. Kokushibo dashed towards Y/n swinging his sword at her in such swift speed.  Y/n had to block them all or parts of her body are going to be cut off. Both of her swords clashing into his, Kokushibo cut off one of her arms but Y/n still used her other arm to block his attacks.

That's when Kokushibo saw Yoriichi's sword.  "Y/n!!" Genya and Muichiro yelled as Kokushibo sent another attack. "Moon breathing Sixth Form: Perpetual Night, Lonely Moonincessant!" Y/n flew back and all the pieces of the poles were cut off and some of the pieces of the poles were in Y/n. Y/n pulled the big chunk of the pole of and threw it to the ground. Y/n was breathing heavily but she still stood up. "You even took in my brother's sword how pitiful. I almost feel bad for you." Kokushibo said. 

Some of the pieces sliced Sanemi while he was blocking it from hitting Genya and Muichiro. Sanemi stood up and ran towards Y/n unsheathing his sword out. "Sanemi!! Sanemi!!" Genya yelled at his brother's sudden disappearance. Kokushibo froze at the smell of marechi blood. "Catnip for cats...and marechi for demons,"  Sanemi said laughing at Kokushibo's reaction. 

Y/n and Sanemi dashed towards Kokushibo who was stalling a bit "Hey, hey!! What's wrong? You look a little shaky! Looks like this blood works on Upper Ranks too! ! The smell of my blood intoxicated demons! Even for marechi, it's rare blood! Taste it in full!! Sanemi yelled while attacking Kokushibo. Kokushibo was blocking the attacks and jumping back from Y/n's and Sanemi's attacks.

"Either way, it is not something a human should be able to do...I've never seen it before...interesting. How long has it been since I experienced this feeling of slight drunkenness? It's pleasant...It's marechi after all." Kokushibo said.