* Chapter 11 *

"Tsugikuni [Name]! Tsugikuni [Name]!" Tanjiro yells loudly. Black smoke appears in front of him and [Name] appears glancing at her surrounding quickly. [Name] sees both Rengoku and Upper moon three. She drew out both her swords while swiftly running towards, Rengoku and Upper moon three, the movement caused Tanjiro to cover his face from the strong wind blowing at him.

Tanjiro opened his eyes only to see smoke in the air blocking the clear view of the fight, but another loud booming sound was made. The smoke was slowly going away and all you see is [Name] with Akaza's hand in her stomach looking down at him with her sword in his neck. Akaza saw the sight of Rengoku making him confused and glanced up only to see a woman staring down at him, his heart dropped.

[Name] used her sword swiftly slice Akaza's arm off, and used Yoriichi's sword attempting to slice Akaza's head off. But Akaza jumped back as the sword almost went through his neck. [Name] pulled out Akaza's arm and threw it, the wound healed in less than a second, and [Name] looked back at Rengoku, "Get Tanjiro and the others".

"I can still hel-" he tried saying, but [Name] interrupted him, "Kyojuro.". [Name]'s eyes still were on the Upper Moon who was looking at his arm in horror, almost like pure regret.

Rengoku glanced at [Name] who nodded her head, he swiftly ran towards the three boys picking them up and running away from the scenery. "Rengoku-san what about Tsugikuni-san?!" Tanjiro asked yelling. Rengoku ignored the question and continued running.

"Rengoku!! What about Tsugikuni?!!" Tanjiro yelled louder. "I DON'T KNOW!" Rengoku yelled back furiously with regret in his eyes. Tanjiro gasped and tried escaping his grip, but it was too strong. "Tsugikuni-san!!" Tanjiro yelled loudly. He knew better than to not call for her to appear. It'd be the wrong move whether she was defeating him or being defeated...

[Name] heard the sound of loud cries of Tanjiro and turned around immediately. She heard a swoosh sound and turned her head a little to see Akaza standing very close to the side of her. "I don't fight women get the hell out of my way...and why did you get in my way in the first place?! I could have killed him! You're a demon!" He yelled. [Name] turned her body in his direction,  "I am a demon." she repeats, "But I take no part with Kibutsuji's orders, pathetic demon." her sword both out pointing at him.

Akaza jumped away and let out a laugh. "You wish you could kill me, you're weak. Your fight spirit may be strong but your mindset is wrong. My name isn't 'Pathetic Demon' it's Akaza." He said glaring at her. "Remember my name than Akaza... Tsugikuni [Name]. Tell the King of demons that, see his reaction, please. I will be amused to hear it..." she smiles before it slowly fades away, "Oh wait... you won't be able to tell him because you'd be dead." [Name] sprinted towards Akaza, he attempted to block her attacks, but they were coming at an unbelievable speed. He couldn't attack her back, he doesn't hit women.

Akaza grew aggravated, as he blocked her attack with her arm he looked into her eyes as she raised her sword prepared to swing it at him. He suddenly felt his blood go cold, and for the first time, he froze in fear. He has never met this woman and yet he feels so scared of her.

There was a figure behind her, "Why so scared Akaza...I haven't even used none of my breathing forms or my Demon Blood Art..." Y/n said with a smile growing on her face.

Akaza's eyes widened... 'She wasn't using any of her advantages only pure strength. If she was using either Demon Blood Art or a Breathing technique...I'd be—" his thought wasn't finished.

[Name] sliced his mouth, she was quick to kick his leg causing him to fall to the ground, and used Yoriichi's sword to slice his arms off. 'Why am I regenerating so slow!' Akaza yelled in his mind panicking. [Name]stabbed him in his chest with her sword until her sword was in the ground making him stuck on the ground. His arm slowly regenerated, but as they fully regenerated [Name] was quick to slice them off once more making him hiss in pain.

"Where is Kibutsuji Muzan?!" Name asked yelling. He stayed quiet with blood on his mouth from her sword in his chest. [Name] grew impatient as the answer to her question was right in front of her, he stabbed him with her other sword and slowly dug it down his body making it slice his body in half slowly. He closed his eyes and screamed in pain, he couldn't do anything, he DOESN'T hurt women. He opened his eyes only to see the sun slowly rising making his eyes widen. [Name] took out her sword aiming it to slice his head off, and as she swung her sword Akaza regenerated once more.

Akaza screamed making it echo around the ages and he kicked [Name] off of him making her fly back a bit. His whole body regenerated and he pushed himself off the ground out both swords getting pulled out. He grabbed the swords pulling it out of his chest throwing them to the ground. 'I have to find shade! She will die from the sun.' Akaza thought making a run for it. [Name] got up running towards her sword and threw it at Akaza who fell to the ground from the force.

He again pulled out the sword throwing it before running to find shade. The sun fully rises shining on [Name] who turned to Akaza with a smile forming on her face, Akaza eyes widened. she is the first demon to be in the sun... Akaza ran as fast as possible to get away from the sun.

"You clearly are a pathetic demon!" [Name] yelled as she picked up Yoriichi's sword, and was about to run after him when she heard a yell through out the forest "Tsugikuni-san!!". She turned around, 'Kamado...' she thought before glancing back at the forest where Akaza was running. She closed her eyes letting out a sigh before running towards the yells from Tanjiro.

Kakushi's were helping Rengoku and the trio. Tanjiro had tears in his eyes as Kakushi's were holding him down from entering the battle field. "Tanjiro! Please stop moving! You're hurt stop it!" The kakushi yelled. [Name] appeared in front of them and looked at Tanjiro,"Let the Kakushi's help you, stop fighting back." Y/n said to him. Tanjiro sighed in relief before letting the Kakushi treat him.

Since Rengoku was the most hurt she went towards him burgundy fire coming out of her. "Rengoku-san you're an amazing Demon Slayer. You being human and managing to block half of them amazes me...let me help you" She said smiling at him. Rengoku smiled weakly and nodded, her hand gazing everywhere through his body making the cuts close and heal. Rengoku took a deep breath and let it out. It was a sigh of relief.

-
Made on: 12/27/20
edited on: 2/5/23