* Chapter 19 *

Hey i have no friends so now whoever reads this is now my best friend. i don't take no for an answer... anyways-

and also these demons making my head hurt from remembering their names so if i say demon i got confused and forgot there names. CAN YOU BLAME ME ITS LIKE 3+ OF THEM-
-
Y/n was stabbed in the stomach with the staff by the demon. "I'll finish this one." Aizetsu said trying to pull out the staff out, but it was stuck into Y/n, "Well would you look at that." Y/n said smiling.

Genya got his gun out and shot the demon in the head. "Why is he hitting you Aizetsu? How infuriating and foolish." Sekido said.

Aizetsu tries pulling out the staff from Y/n and she held onto it trying not to let it get pulled out. But he pulled it out when Y/n lost her grip.

"Too bad you won't die right away." The demon said to Y/n he turned to Genya and stabbed him in his chest taking it right out. "I aimed for a vital spot so you'd die quickly. Maybe it didn't work because you held the Yari in place. But now this will...kill you." Aizetsu says.

Y/n stood in front of Genya, and protecting him from any of the demons. he started mumbling words "Shaekoku...Gijugikodokuon...Yodaibikushu"

(Did i do that right? when i read that my mind went ._. )

"What? The Amida Sutra? How pious of you." Aizetsu said. "He's still alive? Split his head, Aizetsu!" Sekido yelled.

"I know! Stop complaining! It makes me sad!!" Aizetsu yelled back. He tried slicing Y/n but Y/n dodged it with her sword and Genya disappeared and appeared behind Aizetsu.

"I'll cut off your head as manny times as it takes to kill you! You worm!" Genya yells. But Genya couldn't attack Sekido used his staff to attack Genya so he wouldn't hurt Aizetsu.

Y/n and Nezuko ran towards Aizetsu and Aizetsu went in front of Nezuko and said "What?! That's looks like more fun! Ha Ha Ha! I'm done with you, Girl!"

A large thing came from the ground stabbing Nezuko. "Sekido! After i pull off this Demon girl's limbs, stab her with your khakkhara staff. I'm going to take down both of them, If you keep using lightning she won't be able to move." Aizetsu said to Sekido.

Sekido sighed and said "That was already my plan.."
Y/n jumped up and kicked Aizetsu's face and Nezuko did the same.

a memory hit her once she attacked "You need to start using your Breathing Forms or Blood Demon Art, you rarely use them.". Yoriichi said that to her when she was asleep.

Y/n snapped out of it and horns grew on her head. "What a powerful kick!" Aizetsu yelled. Y/n yelled "Blood demon art; Red fire of blood!" Y/n's whole body went on fire and she began to attack Aizetsu. The fire did not affect her but it will affect others harshly.

Y/n hit Aizetsu body and it started to go on fire Nezuko did the same as well her arm coming off making fire go onto Aizetsu. Aizetsu screamed

"What're you doing fool?!" Sekido yelled,  Y/n went close to Aizetsu grabbing his leaf look alike weapon. and attacked him with it making him fly into the air. Y/n was about to go after the other demon but he stabbed Y/n in the neck and electrocuted her with lightning with his staff making her scream loudly. 

-

"How are you still alive? What in the world are you?" One of the demons said to Genya

"Heh Heh Heh... Wa Ha Ha! I'll tell you. My name is Genya Shinazugawa! Remember it's the name of the man who's going to kill you!" Genya yelled.

-

Tanjiro arrived back and yelled "Tsugikuni! Genya! Nezuko!!" Tanjiro saw Y/n getting electrocuted by Sekido's staff.  "Tsugikuni-san! Stop!" Tanjiro yelled running towards them preparing to attack Sekido.

"What are Karaku and Urogi doing?!" Sekido yelled. He was about to hit Tanjiro with his staff but Tanjiro used Urogi's foot to stop the lightning attack.

'It's made of the same Flesh as mine so lightning won't pass through it!' Sekido thought. Tanjiro slashed Sekido's tongue and went towards Tsugikuni, getting the staff out of her throat with Urogi's foot.

The staff was about to hit Tanjiro but Nezuko stepped in and grabbed it and lit it up on fire,  "Gahh! What a tricky move!" Sekido yelled.

Aizetsu came back flying in the sky and yelled "That looks fun! Can i join in?" and slammed his leaf-weapon to the ground making it hit Tanjiro and Nezuko hard.

"Now...Finish them!" The three of the demons were on the roof watching them.

Y/n got up and picked up both of them from the ground and ran away somewhere safe to place them. Lightning struck at Y/n making Tanjiro yell in pain.