*Chapter 38*

'I need to use all the sun breathing forms to kill him, two things i have to watch out for protect the demon slayers and kill muzan. okay? okay.' Y/n thought as she was glaring at Muzan.

As Y/n dashed towards Muzan the other Hashira's did as well, Y/n swung her staff aiming for his neck once again but Muzan sent his sharp tentacles together all the Hashira's. "Huh?! what I thought we cut through him!!" Mitsuri yelled. "Yes! I'm sure of it! But this monster...regenerates the very moment we attack!" Giyuu yelled.

Muzan sent his tentacles towards all the Hashira's and Y/n, Y/n was about to swing her staff but multiple Demon Slayers went grabbed the Hashira's covering them from the attacks.

Y/n couldn't even do an attack with her fire she quickly set her body off of fire.

Muzan's tentacles stabbed through the demon slayer that was covering Y/n, and injected his tentacle in her. Y/n felt her blood burn for a second but she quickly cut off the tentacle that muzan put in her.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!??" Y/n yelled "Charge!! Get in front!! Form a wall of bodies to protect the Hashira's!!! Defend any swordsman with a chance protecting Muzan!!" One demon slayer yelled.

The one that protecting Y/n soon got there head cut off by muzans tentacle.

"How many times have the Hashira's saved us?! If it weren't for them, we'd have died a long time ago!! Don't hold back! Fiiiight!!!" Another demon slayer yelled getting in front of one of the Hashira's.

Y/n froze for a second she was drooling at the smell of blood...the dead bodies around her the blood...

Y/n screamed and ignored the hunger she was feeling and dashed towards Muzan, she jumped in the sky "Sun Breathing; Clear Blue Sky!!" Y/n rotated her body with inhuman speed and slashed Muzan. He wasn't healing as fast because she used Yoriichi's side of the sword.

Y/n froze once again when Muzan stabbed a demon slayers body and through the blood all over Y/n. Muzan licked the blood off his hand and looked at
Y/n "You know you crave this...every since i injected some blood in you." Muzan said.

Y/n growled and ran towards muzan, muzan smirked and sent multiple attacks towards Y/n, Y/n yelled "Sun Breathing; Raging Sun!!"

creating two horizontal attacks one for defending herself and the other to attack, she had got another blow on him.

'9 more to go and your dead you son of a bitch' Y/n thought as she saw the dead bodies of the Demon Slayers.

"The ones who die quickly are lucky. And those who don't die immediately...surely will if i so much as touch them." Muzan said as he looked at the other Hashira's.

Y/n was about to defend then by blowing another attack until she appeared somewhere else

"Y/n Tsugikuni...Y-Y/n Tsugikuni" Tanjiro said on the floor.

Y/n appeared and she looked around for Tanjiro only to see him on the floor about to die. Y/n's eyes widened and she dropped her staff dropping to the ground beside him.

Y/n immediately set her hand on fire "It's okay, It's o-okay. Tanjiro just b-breathe continue breathing no matter what. I'm taking away the poison..." Y/n said afraid to lose Tanjiro.

Y/n tried her best to ignore the blood coming out of Tanjiro, but she was having a hard time. She growled and set both her hands on fire stopping the poison faster. She closed the eye wound that had a big glush on it and removed it. she closed the wounds that were open. Her fire didn't heal the wounds it closed them.

Y/n started crying 'Don't die in front of me like Yoriichi Tanjiro...' Y/n thought. Y/n heard his breathing get lighter and he opened his eyes. One of his eyes was not his regular red eyes it was more lighter but if he's alive that's all that matters.