* Chapter 36 *

Sorry! I haven't answered anyone yet I didn't feel like talking to anyone today was a weird day. But i will answer all of yall after I finish my homework!! ESPECIALLY YOU RINNN!!!

I'll fix any mistakes after as well my head hurts so bad.
-

As Sanemi was sending an attack at Kokushibo, Kokushibo dodged it stepping onto Sanemi's sword forcing him to stop attacking. Kokushibo swung his sword at Sanemi's neck but Y/n grabbed Genya's gun shooting Kokushibo in the head and used her swords to slice off his neck.

But Kokushibo blocked the attack with his sword, Y/n clicked her tongue in annoyance and grabbed Sanemi by his legs throwing him back near Genya and Muichiro. Y/n gripped both her swords and started swinging them at Kokushibo "Sun breathing form: Burning bones, Summer sun!" Y/n yelled sending a circular attack that defends frontal attacks. Kokushibo was swinging his sword as well but from that attack, he flew back.

Y/n felt a familiar presence and a strong one...Gyomei. Gyomei swung his spike ball swinging it towards Kokushibo, Kokushibo jumped back before the spike ball could reach him. Gyomei swung his axe aiming at Kokushibo's neck but Kokushibo ducked down dodging his attacks.

Y/n kicked Kokushibo's face jumping back from it and swung her to slice through Kokushibo's arms but Kokushibo kicked Y/n sending her flying towards the broken poles. Y/n was beyond pissed now, Gyomei wrapped his chain around Kokushibo's neck (hm kinky IFBIBIKE) and Kokushibo panicked since he wasn't able to cut through the chain. He slid down to get himself out of the chain, his hair cut stuck in it making the end of his hair rip off.

Kokushibo dashed towards Gyomei hoping to kill him at that moment, Kokushibo swung his sword towards Gyomei's neck but Gyomei disappeared out of nowhere and appeared behind Kokushibo wrapping his chain onto Kokushibo's sword breaking it. Y/n got up and started to run towards the hair that was ripped off of Kokushibo's hair. She ran towards Genya throwing the hair at but running back to battle.

Y/n started sending multiple attacks towards Kokushibo making him jump away each time or block it with his sword. Y/n and Gyomei both worked together from the practice they did, Gyomei swung his chains and Y/n jumped on the spike chains running towards Kokushibo, Gyomei added force swinging his chains sending Y/n flying, in the air. Y/n took both her swords aiming towards Kokushibo's neck, who blocked it once again.

Y/n raised her leg kicking Kokushibo in the face, then aiming for his neck once again, Kokushibo aimed for Y/n's neck as well but Sanemi came in making a larger attack sending Y/n and Kokushibo flying.

Y/n ran back towards Kokushibo "Sun breathing: Dragon Sun Halo Head Dance!" "Wind Breathing: Seventh form...." "Stone Breathing First form..." "Gale Sudden Gusts Serpentinite Bipolar!!"

The three of them attacked Kokushibo all at once cutting his kimono in shreds but Y/n manged to slice through his arm. "Not yet! Press him! Until we...take his head!!" Sanemi yelled. "His head! Yes. That's right." Kokushibo said glaring at the three of them. Kokushibo sent multiple attacks towards the three of them and Y/n jumped in front of them "Demon Blood Art: Shielding body of death" a fire wall blocked Kokushibo's attacks.

"You merely shredded my Kimono...not even enough to kill an infant. Once I dispatch you two the rest will proceed easily. " Kokushibo said

"Moon breathing eighth form: Moon-Dragon Ringtail!" Kokushibo once again sent a huge fast attack towards Gyomei and Sanemi. It cut Gyomei and Sanemi the attack was going by so fast. "Moon breathing ninth form: Waning moonswaths!" Kokushibo slice Sanemi back deep. "SANEMI!!!" Y/n yelled. "Forget about me!" Sanemi yelled back.

"Moon Breathing Tenth Form: Drilling Slashes Moon Through Bamboo Leaves!" Kokushibo sent a larger attack at Sanemi Y/n grew bigger covering Sanemi's body with hers. Kokushibo managed to slice off Y/n's arms and legs making her scream in pain.