* Chapter 25 *

I CAN'T I LOVE WRITING THIS STORY SO MUCH. THE PEOPLE WHO ARE READING MY GIYUU BOOK ARE GONNA BE SO MAD AT ME!! ;-;

-

Y/n followed Sanemi walking beside him "Hey Sanemi you know how we're such good friends~" Y/n said trying to get on his good side so he won't go as harsh on her. "No, I don't, I don't like you. We always argue." Sanemi spat glaring at Y/n.

"What? We do? Oh wow!" Y/n said acting fake shocked. "It's fine I know you don't like me you love me!" Y/n said running away with Zenitsu on her back. Sanemi huffed "Of all the nerve!" he yelled.

Y/n stood on the side watching Sanemi beat the living shit out of these slayers. Y/n just watched she didn't even want to try to be honest. "Oi, come on Y/n," Sanemi said while still beating the slayer with a wooden sword. Y/n sighed and was about to step in until Tanjiro came walking in. "Oh thank god," Y/n said lowly, she thought Obanai was going to tie him up.

"Long time no see! I start training with you! I'm looking forward to this!" Tanjiro yelled walking in happily. "Don't get carried away! I don't like you." Sanemi yelled. "That's totally fine. I don't like you either! You stabbed Nezuko!" Tanjiro said smiling.

'What the fuck?' Y/n thought standing there dumbfounded. how can you say that smiling... anyways.

Sanemi started sparring with me, and for a human, he was very swift (Wtf Grammarly swift?) Y/n can't deny that. I dodged all of his attacks hitting his knees but he had a good fighting stance. He swung fast towards her stomach but Y/n blocked it gripping the wooden sword with her arm and twisting Sanemi's arm to make him stop but that didn't stop it. He kneed Y/n in her stomach twice making her get pushed back. Y/n got up and got her and his wooden stick in her hands, he yelled at a slayer snatching there sword.

Y/n and Sanemi began to attack each other so fast that the other slayers couldn't even see their attacks they were showing. Y/n use one of the wooden swords to dodge every hit Sanemi was taking and one sword to attack him. Y/n and Sanemi both struck at each other hitting both their swords together. Y/n spun around dodging his attack adding more force to her last attack. Y/n swung her sword hard making Sanemi wooden sword break.

"Tch, you did okay," Sanemi said walking towards the other slayers. 'Holy shit I need more practice. I am a whole demon and that guy literally could have hurt me.' Y/n thought panicking. 'If this was a bit challenging to me can I even fight Muzan or Kokushibo?'.

Y/n shook her head "Sanemi, let's go again." Y/n said grabbing a wooden sword from the ground tossing it to him which he caught in reflex. He evilly smiled and agreed.

-

In the end, every slayer was beaten up mainly Tanjiro he was all bruised and his mouth was full of blood and throw stains. Y/n again was perfectly fine since she was a demon, she was walking around trying to find Tanjiro until she heard someone yell "Sanemi wait! I want to speak with you.".

Y/n went closer to the voice it was Genya's voice. "You just don't give up. I don't have a little brother. If you don't knock it off, I'll kill you!" Sanemi yelled making Genya stay quiet. "Don't talk to me all friendly-like! And from what I've seen, you have no talent! Just quit the Demon Slayer Corps. Someone who can't use breathing shouldn't even call himself a swordsman." Sanemi yelled once again.

"But..." Genya tried saying but Sanemi walked away. "W...Wait! Sanemi! I've wanted to apologize for a long time." Genya yelled. "Seriously, I don't care. So get lost" Sanemi said still walking away.

"But...I... fought so hard. I even ate a demon!" Genya said making Sanemi shocked. "What? What did you just say? A demon? You ate one?" Sanemi said disappearing out of nowhere. Y/n saw him running towards Genya and Y/n pushed herself towards Genya grabbing him and turning her back to the wall, so that would hit her so it could break. The wall broke making Genya and Y/n fall on the ground outside.