* Chapter 24 *

This book will be back in a week or two I need to focus on my Giyuu book for a bit since people started reading it?  Also, let's just make the sword in the machine ( Yoriichi 2.0 ) a random sword okay? But enjoy this last chapter for these two weeks there's a part 2 this I'll MAYBE finish it later but I don't know. how are you? 

-

"Tsugikuni!" Tanjiro bent down and started to shake Y/n, Y/n was not damaged she was just very tired. Her energy is low she looked up at him lazily and shook her head. Muichiro came down weakly running towards them "Are you alright Y/n?" Muichiro said. Y/n was still on the ground and gave him a weak thumbs-up not wanting to get up. 

Y/n immediately got up seeing Tanjiro's and Muichiro's injuries. "Are y'all alright ?! I'm so glad you are all okay. Thank you Muichiro for throwing my swords... even though they stabbed me..." Y/n said laughing lowly. 

Y/n first went by Muichiro putting her hand over his face with little fire coming out stopping the bleeding from his face a bit and did the same to Tanjiro on his forehead. It was a little easier since Nezuko was carrying Tanjiro on his back "Thank you Y/n. Thanks to you, I got back something important."  Y/n looked back at him confused "What? But I didn't do anything except killing the demon?" Y/n said. 

"NEZUKOOO" Y/n said hugging her tightly. Nezuko could not hug back since she was holding Tanjiro but she rested her head on Y/n's shoulder. "HEY EVERYBODY!! GUUUYS!" A loud sweet voice yelled. 

Mitsuri towards all the little group hugging them all in one. "YAHHAAA! WE DID IT! WE WON! WE ALL WON TOGETHER! ISN'T THAT AWESOME! AND WE'RE ALIVE! I'M SO GLAD!" Mitsuri yells hugging them all with happy tears. 

-

A hashira meeting took place: 

"Aw... I'm so jealous. Why don't I ever get to face any Upper-rank demons?" Sanemi said. "You can't control it, but nearly everyone is running into them. Kanroji, Tokito, and Tsugikuni how are you guys?" Obanai asked. 

"Oh! Right! I'm much better, thanks!" Mitsuri said with a big smile. "Me too. Although I'm still not my full self" Muichiro said looking down. Y/n was laying on the floor gave a lazy thumbs up, she was hungry. She wanted food. 

"Are you just gonna lay there all day?" Sanemi said looking at Y/n. Y/n looked back at him and said "Maybe... maybe not?" with a playful smile. Sanemi rolled his eyes and looked away making Y/n laugh. 

"If we lose any more Hashira's, the Demon Slayer Corps will be in danger. However, it's good that they defeated Two Upper-Rank demons and survived" Gyomei said still with his hands together. "You three healed unusually quickly this time. What happened?" Shinobu asked. "Y/n-chan~ healed us," Mitsuri said giving Y/n and hug on the ground. Obanai immediately glared at Y/n making her look away from Obanai and return the hug. 

" I suppose the master will tell us about that too," Giyuu said. Y/n nodded and went next to Giyuu ready to annoy him until a woman's voice began talking. "Thank you for waiting so long. I am Amane Ubuyashiki... And I will represent Kagaya Ubuyashiki... At today's Hashira meeting. Due to Master Kagaya's worsening illness.. he is no longer able to appear before you. He extends his heartfelt apology." Amane said. 

'I'm running out of time.' Y/n thought looking down with eyes widening at the floor. and began bowing down to show respect. "Understood. I pray from the bottom of my heart that the light of the Master's life continues to burn even one day longer... and that Lady Amane's spirit remains strong." Gyomei said. 

"I am deeply grateful to all the Hashira. I believe you have already heard, but another demon has appeared who can withstand the sunlight. This means Muzan Kibutsuji will want to come even more for both demons. So that means he too may conquer the sun. We'll soon find ourselves in a full-scale war. I have received reports that Kanroji and Tokito manifested marks with distinctive patterns during the fight against the Upper Ranks 4 and 5. Tsugikuni, since you unlocked the mark before all would you like to explain the conditions that caused the mark to appear?" Amane said.