* Chapter 26 *

...i got distracted so sorry if there is any misspelling... 😅. and short chapter because i just wanted to leave it at a cliffhanger lol.
-
Y/n decided to pay a visit to Giyuu and when she found him he was near a bamboo forest in front of an angry Sanemi.

Sanemi and Giyuu had wooden swords, Sanemi did the first attack at quick speed almost breaking Giyuu's wooden sword already.

"Hey! Hey! What's the big deal?! Aren't you different than us?!" Sanemi yelled running towards Giyuu once again. 'Goddammit, Sanemi that's not what he meant' Y/n thought peaking to see the spare.

Giyuu and Sanemi both made powerful attacks making both their wooden swords break. "All right, shall we battle it out with our bare hands now?" Sanemi said popping his knuckles crazily smiling at Giyuu.

"Wait! Wait! Giyuu. Sanemi!" Y/n yelled standing in between them. "Demon lady move. Aren't you supposed to be staying away from me for 3 more days? but looks like you've been sneaking around." Sanemi spat. Y/n decided to tease Sanemi knowing he loves Ohagi.

"Are you guys fighting over Ohagi? I could make you more Sanemi." Y/n said innocently. Sanemi's face changed into an evil smug look. "Is that some kind of joke?!" Sanemi yelled.

"Huh? Oh no~ I know how much you love Ohagi Sanemi." Y/n cooed. "Shinazugawa... you like ohagi?" Giyuu asked.

"Ohagi is good right?! I like it coarse or fine? I loved it when my husband coo-" Y/n tried saying only for Sanemi to throw a punch at her. Y/n dodged it and laughed making him walk away angrily.

"Hey, Giyuu! Why were you and Sanemi fighting?"
Y/n asked walking towards him. "We weren't really fighting. It was part of Hashira Training. The Hashira's are sparring with each other. Shouldn't you know this?" Giyuu said.

Y/n rubbed the back of her neck and said "...I didn't know I'm suspended remember. But sorry for interfering with the fight.." "No, that's alright. I couldn't express myself well and Shinazugawa was mad the whole time... but at least I learned what food he likes. Next time, I'll keep an Ohagi in my pocket" Giyuu said.

"YES! I'll even make you some to do that!! That's an amazing idea Giyuu!" Y/n said holding onto his arm jumping up and down. Giyuu has a small smile and said: "Then I'm sure we'll get along.". Y/n smiled back and nodded.

"ATTACK ON UBUYASHIKI MANSION! ATTACK ON UBUYASHIKI MANSION!" A CROW SCREAMED.

Y/n eyes widened and she disappeared in an instant, the amount of speed she was holding making trees shake and rumble. "I'm not letting you die!" Y/n yelled.

( Over the years she has been in the Demon Slayer Corps she has healed Oyakata-sama twice a month making his curse slightly disappear bit by bit. He would feel less pain but it would still affect his health. Y/n has fully grown stronger these past years. And today... her power is worth Muzan's twice as much more. )

Y/n raced into the mansion grabbing the family with her blood demon art covering the explosion with her fire. Y/n's body was hurt in the explosion but she didn't care as long as they were safe. She gathered them placing them farther making the family shocked.

"Y/n what are you doing?" Oyakata-sama asked. "I promised to not let anyone die master. including you and your family... so." Y/n put her hand over Oyakata-sama's face letting all her fire out on him the curse was going away slowly. Y/n lit her other hand on fire making the curse go away faster but still kind of hurting his face due to the pressure. The curse was gone. Y/n still had energy in her.

"I need you all to run! Don't come back... and Oyakata-sama thank you for accepting me you mean a lot... this will be the last time you will be seeing me.  Lady Aname please lead him far away he will recover his eyesight and moving abilities in a few hours." Y/n said. "Y-Y/n.." Oyakata-sama stuttered. Y/n smiled and placed some -like paper in his hand. Oyakata-sama knew what it was he wanted to deny it but he had to face the truth. The family soon ran off.

Y/n jumped back running back to the Ubuyashiki mansion she had tears in her eyes

"I'm coming Yoriichi," Y/n whispered to herself as she ran.