* Chapter 28 *

If you can't tell this fight is going to be like the Manga but it's going to have a few turns if you haven't caught on yet. For example, Y/n is going to fight all the Upper moons meaning each Upper moon isn't going to come until Y/n kills the one she is fighting. Do you understand..?

-

Zenitsu Pov

"You're there right? Come out. I know you're there." Zenitsu said coldly and impatiently. "That is no way to speak to you senior. You look a little better than when I last saw you. As usual, you're still shabby. It's been a while, Zenitsu." Kaigaku said coming out of the walkway to show himself.

"Kaigaku now that you've become a demon... I no longer think of you as my senior." Zenitsu said. "You haven't changed. You're still a shabby... little runt. Still weak. Have you become a Hashira? Can you use anything besides the first form? Huh? Hey, Zenitsu." Kaigaku spat making fun of Zenitsu just like in the past.

"You see thrilled to have reached the very bottom of the Upper Ranks through merely filling in blank positions." Zenitsu fired back. "Oh...HA HA!! You can talk back now, huh?" "Why did you become a demon...you... why would someone poised to acquire thunder breathing become a demon? GRANDPA KILLED HIMSELF BECAUSE YOU BECAME A DEMON!! GRANDPA DIED ALL ALONE! THERE WAS NO SECOND! WHEN YOU COMMIT SEPPUKU, SOMEONE HAS TO CUT OFF YOUR HEAD OR YOU SUFFER IN AGONY BEFORE YOU DIE! GRANDPA COULD HAVE MADE IT QUICK BY CUTTING HIS THROAT BUT HE DIDN'T! BECAUSE WELDERS OF THUNDER BREATHING HAD PRODUCED A DEMON!!" Zenitsu yelled in anger. "I don't care! So what? Are you saying I should be sad? That I should repent? I don't care about anyone who doesn't value me! At every moment i always serve those who know my value! If the old man is dead, fine! I did everything I could, but he wouldn't make me his successor! The old bastard said he would make me joint successor with scum like you! He may have been a former Hashira, but I have no use for a senile old man!" Kaigaku yelled.

"Grandfather wasn't senile. If I'm scum you're trash! I feel sorry for grandpa for having such pathetic successors I can only do the first form and you can do everything except that!" "Don't lump with me!!!"

Kaigaku dashed towards Zenitsu using his fourth form of Thunder breathing "You're too slow... you scum." Zenitsu said coldly dodging his attack. "It's only mutual that you should die! That old man and you!" Kaigaku yelled.

Kaigaku began to attack Zenitsu using his second form of Thunder Breathing. "You've eaten so many people! You already can't tell the difference between good and evil!" Zenitsu yelled as he dodged Kaigaku's attack. "But I do know the difference! Those who correctly evaluate me and know my worth are good! Those who have a low estimation of me are evil!!" Kaigaku yelled attack Zenitsu repeatedly. "How's the sharpness of my blade infused with Blood Demon Art?! An attack that slashes and burns flesh! Any slashing attacks you take will continue to rend your flesh! My power burns into your eyes and body! I became a Demon and surpassed Thunder Breathing!" Kaigaku yelled once again slashing Zenitsu.

"I am special! I'm different from you! I'm not like you at all!" Kaigaku continued as Zenitsu was falling down from his last attack. "Thunder Breathing Seventh Form: Honoikazuchinokami!" Zenitsu yelled slicing off Kaigaku's head in an instant.

"Curses! Curses! I knew it! That old man favored you! He only taught you! He didn't teach me!" Kaigaku yelled angrily. "No. He wasn't that kind of person. This is my form. I created it, so it's all mine... I wanted to fight you as an equal !" Zenitsu said falling down once again, Yuishiro came down and helped Zenitsu before he could fall from his death.

-

'I have to kill this demon fast I need to go help others.' Y/n thought as her body was fuming with fire. Douma laughed and said "What's your name?" holding his fan flapping it. Y/n ignored the question standing in front but far from Kanao and Shinobu. "You don't feel anything, do you? People born in this world can feel joy, sadness, anger, and much more so strongly they tremble. But for you, it's all a mystery, right? But... you're smart enough to make up for it lying. You can pretend to be happy or sad or have fun... so you won't reveal your empty heart. You're an empty shell who can't feel anything. A joke... Why were you even born?" Y/n said smiling as her fire grew bigger.

"You know... I have spoken to many girls. but this time the first time I've talked to such an unkind girl as you. Why do you say such spiteful things." Douma said losing his smile in a serious voice. Y/n smile grew bigger, she got to him. "Because I hate demons like you, I want to cut off their head as quickly as possible sending them to hell to burn," Y/n said

Douma went from behind her trying to slice her head off with his fans but Y/n ducked using her hands to get herself back up punching Douma in the face. His face was on fire but he was still trying to keep a smile. Douma spun his fan making it colder for Shinobu and Kanao. You could hear Shinobu's breath slow then. "Kanao, go with Shinobu and get her out of here," Y/n said not turning back to face her pain. "I want t-" "Do as I say, it wasn't a request it was an order," Y/n said. Kanao got up and started to run taking Shinobu away.

Douma laughed and started to flap his fan faster. It wasn't affecting Y/n since her body was on fire protecting her. Y/n dashed towards Douma and Douma used his fans as blades to attempt to cut Y/n since his Demon Blood Art was useless against Y/n.

"What a well-trained body you have! It's like spring!" Douma said smiling. Y/n shoved Douma using her sandals for her blades she got them from Shinobu. She pressed onto her sandals both blades coming out, from each sandal. Her blades also caught on fire making it much stronger. Y/n kicked her leg up high swinging her legs, it cut Douma's arm off and sliced his stomach. H

'Where are my swords?!' Y/n thought as she looked around, Douma was practically burning right now so that gave her some time. "Looking for your swords? I'll just stick them right here so you can come closer to me! Come and get it!" Douma said raising his hands in the air. 'How is he not on fire anymore?' Y/n thought glaring at Douma.

"Blood Demon Art; Scattering Lotuses!" Douma yelled he swung his fans like an x multiple sharp pieces of Ice coming towards Y/n. Y/n put her hands out to block them but a scream was made making her look up.

"GRAHHHH! Out of the sky, Lord Inosuke's comin' in!" Inosuke yelled. "Beast breathing fifth fang: Crazy cutting!" Inosuke sliced all of the frozen pieces coming towards Y/n. "The crow's guidance was spot on! So let's fight!" Inosuke yelled.