* Chapter 15 *

"Crying won't help. You've gone and lost your head. You should pin it to your shoulders" The boy that came out of the ground said putting her head back together.

'Why isn't the crybaby dying already.' Y/n thought. "Oh no... your face is burned. And you were so cute. When you have an asset like that. You have to protect it." The brother said wiping her tears and healing her face

Uzui went to attack them both "Uzui no!" Y/n yelled, the brother turned around and attempted to attack Uzui but dodged the attack. "Wow... You're pretty good. You blocked my attack. And I was really trying to kill you. You're good. Yeah.. definitely good. The brother said tilting his head looking at Uzui.

Y/n stood beside Uzui with both her swords out and the brother then looked at Y/n. "Well look at you both! You both have such a nice face. Your skin is good too. No stains or marks or scars... well maybe you girl. You have a scar in your eye one eye red and the other grey... mhm... Both have such a nice structure. And both have nice heigh to match your features. I bet women and males fawn all over you both. I must admit boy that I'm jealous... truly jealous. Just die already. And I hope you go painfully. Maybe flayed alive with your stomach sliced open..."

"Gyutaro! It's not just them! There are more! You gotta kill the ones who burned me too! It was her and this other girl! I fought as hard as I could! I really tried, all on my own! But they came along and messed it all up! They ganged up on me!" Daki screamed with tears in her eyes.

"Yeah...oh no... we can't have that. My adorable little sister, trying as hard as she could... left with no head on her shoulders, I'll kill everyone who messed with her. I'm gonna collect what's due. We'll pay you back for what you did to us!" Gyutaro yelled. "And as you lie dying, don't forget... that it was Gyutaro who sent you to the afterlife!"

Gyutaro threw his sickles and Y/n pushed Uzui out of the way making the sickle slice her arm off but it regenerated quickly. "A demon here I see... surely Lord- wait isn't she the one Lord Muzan was talking about?!" Gyutaro asked Daki. Daki nodded still crying.

"I'm jealous. You really are... good people. yes. You both look so cool... and you protect people. You save them. They owe you their lives. I bet they smother you in gratitude." Gyutaro said.

"Of course! I'm a flashy, brilliant. sexy guy! I even got three wives, And she has men who fawner over her every day. Yet she stays loyal to her dead husband." Uzui said like nothing. 'ouch didn't have to say dead husband'

Gyutaro puts his hands near his cheeks scratching them "You have three wives and you have a dead husband your still loyal to? Okay, that's too much! Even I can't forgive that!"

"Blood Demon Art: Flying blood sickles!" Gyutaro yelled making multiple blades come at Uzui and Y/n. Uzui slammed his sword down on the ground made Y/n and him drop to the first floor. "Run! Unless you want to die!" Y/n yelled at the people inside the building.

"Nice try, but you can't get away! Flying blood sickles turn!" Gyutaro made his blades come back, Y/n swing her sword making the blades stop before hitting Uzui. "Uzui! Cut off his head! They only can die if he dies!" Y/n yelled. Uzui nods and there was a big boom.

"Oh well... this isn't going to be easy," Uzui said smirking. "This is going to be easy for me," Y/n said jumping in front of Uzui bringing both her swords in a fighting stance.

Daki was on Gyutaro shoulders and said "Now we fight as one!" "You both are different. Of course, the girl is from being a demon on the wrong side but you boy you are different from the other Hashira's I killed. I bet you were special since you were born. Blessed with talent. I mean it. I'm jealous. I want you dead as soon as possible" Gyutaro said in disgust.

"'Talent'? Ha! Do I look like I have talent to you? You've got a pretty rosy outlook on life if that's what you think. Then again you've been hiding out here for hundreds of years... so I guess you've got a pretty ignorant view of the world. This is a big country and it's teeming with incredible people. Some are a mystery... and a few have a natural way with swords. And become a hashira in two months...And some have been alive for thousands of years killing demons back to back seeking revenge. So I'm chosen? Gimmie a break! You have no clue how much I've lost over the years!" Uzui yelled.

"Urrgh! Then how do you explain it? Why haven't you died yet? My blood sickles are poisonous... but no matter how long I wait. You don't feel any effects! What's going on?" Gyutaro yelled. "I'm from a family of Shinobi's... I've built up a resistance to poison," Uzui yelled

"They died out in the Edo period! Enough lies!" Daki yelled. Uzui began sweating and losing his balance. Y/n turned to him and said, "Are you okay Uzui?" "Heehee! HEE HEE HEE! That poison's working after all isn't it?" Gyutaro said laughing.

"No, it's not working at all. Shall we dance? I'm in peak condition! I could dance and sing and eat a dozen bowls of Tempura right now- with style!" Uzui yelled. Y/n jumped forward kicking Daki's face and slicing Gyutaro arm all at once. "Nobody kicks my sister!" Gyutaro yells.

"You bitch!" Daki yelled at Y/n. Uzui throws small bombs making it explode but mainly hitting Daki. Y/n ran towards Daki slicing off her neck and ran towards Gyutaro "Sun breathing forth form: Fake Rainbow!: Y/n utilizes this technique to evade incoming attacks with high-speed twists and rotations, thus creating afterimages.

"That ugly bitch sliced my neck again! This is so unfair! Why do I always get cut!" Daki yelled. "Oh, so you both noticed?" Gyutaro said. "Notice what?" Uzui said sweating crazily. "Even if you have noticed. It doesn't matter. Because sooner or later you're going to die. Bit by bit, we're getting closer to winning. All we need to do is kill the girl and we win." Gyutaro said annoyed.

"Are you sure about that?! You haven't taken me into account! Never forget lord Inosuke! Oh... and my underling too!" Inosuke yelled referring to Zenitsu...

"...You're who exactly?" Gyutaro asked looking annoyed at the two. A crash was made on the roof it was Tanjiro landing in front of Uzui. "No matter how many low-rankers you bring. All of your futures are bleak. Everyone dies, so don't bother getting all worked up." Gyutaro said scratching his head.

"You can't win! If the Hashira you're counting on is poisoned! The only thing we need to get rid of is you! And they all die!" Daki yells referring to Y/n who they have to kill. Y/n gripped both of her swords getting in front of all four of them.

"Listen up, demonette! We'll win and we'll do it easily! I may be poisoned, but I'm still more than your equal! And don't underestimate humans! These three are the very best of all my minions! They'll stand true to the end! Cut off their limbs and they'll fight with their teeth! Besides we have an inpatient demon right in front of you who is prepared to kill you both!" Uzui yelled. "We've practically won already!" Inosuke yelled.

"Many demon slayers have died trying to accomplish that 'easy' task! Including some Hashira's. I've eaten 15 or you... and my sister seven more." Gyutaro said smiling. "Yeah. Until dawn breaks. None of you are safe... and the long night is always on our sides." Daki yelled.

"Do you ever shut up? And sorry to break it to you both... but night and day are on my sides. So why don't you just shut the hell up and die already!" Y/n yelled running towards them. Y/n started to attack Gyutaro and Zenitsu and Inosuke started to attack Daki.

Gyutaro sliced Y/n's arm off and ran towards Tanjirp about to stab through his throat with his sickle. Y/n regenerated her arms and Uzui grabbed Tanjiro and threw him away from the stab. Y/n stabbed through Gyutaro's back and Uzui was surrounded by clothes pieces from Daki.