* Chapter 42 *

As promised thank you so much for helping me decide who ❤️.
-

"In my place...you must destroy...THE DEMON SLAYERS!!" The voice yelled in Y/n's head.

Y/n jolted up, shocking everyone. Her eye that was grey from the scar Muzan made long ago that was never fully healed was now healed. Both her eyes were red and it wasn't like the same Y/n's eyes. These eyes held bloodlust.

Y/n quickly covered her face, trying to fight back the blood running through her veins. She was clawing her face but it instantly healed faster then ever. Her melted face was now put together, and she was crying.

The Hashira's were quick to wipe there tears and sigh in relief. They didn't know what she was feeling they thought these tears were happy tears from defeating Muzd-

(PAUSE THE STORY BITCH MY PHOJE FELL ON MY FACE DJENEJEJ)

( Anways- )

Y/n's crying soon turned into laughter, which was making the Hashira's and the others get suspicious. Giyuu knew something was wrong when he looked more at Y/n. her eye that was grey was not grey. Her eyes soon landed on Giyuu, her now red eyes filled with bloodlust.

Y/n looked at the Kukashi about to leap at the male, until Giyuu stood up and tackled the Kukashi to the ground saving the Kukashi from any attacks.

Y/n began to laugh, the intoxicating smell of blood was rushing through her nose becoming too much. She wanted, no needed human flesh.

A kukashi was behind Y/n confused. "Huh? Wha..? What?! Tsugikuni?" The Kukashi said, but when Y/n turned around drool came out of her mouth and she was smiling crazily.

"Get back!!" Giyuu yelled. When the sun came out it of course had no affect on Y/n, her nails were 10x sharper and she attempted to slash the Kukashi in the face but Giyuu tried, keyword tried to slice her arm off.

His sword got stuck into her arm making Y/n look at the sword in her arm and back at him with a glare. Giyuu's eyes widened, Y/n lifted her arm up and threw ripped it off herself. Yes ripped it off. She threw it to the wall with Giyuu along with it. Her arm quickly regenerated and she looked at the Kukashi drooling.

Giyuu was quick to get up and stand in front of the Kukashi's "Don't just stand there!! Get away!!" Giyuu yelled.

"But Tsugikuni is-" The Kukashi tried saying but was interrupted with a growling sound, Y/n turned to the Kukashi and her fangs were more sharper and she drooled in hunger.

"Anyone who is still able to fight...grab a weapon and group up!!" Giyuu yelled.

-

Others looked where the yell was coming. Yuishiro looked back at the sound confused why they were yelling when Muzan was just defeated.

"Y/n is trying to eat people!!" Giyuu yelled "Kill Y/n before she kills anyone!"

Y/n glared at Giyuu as he screamed that, she dashed towards him appearing in front of him and was about to claw him. But luckily Sanemi stabbed Y/n to the ground before she could.

Y/n kicked Sanemi off of her and pulled his sword out of her stomach throwing it. Y/n slashed Giyuu's face, but luckily if he hadn't back away Y/n would have slashed his eyes but she only slashed his chin. "What are you doing?! This is half and half haori guy! He's our ally! Y/n!!" Inosuke yelled.

Y/n ignored his comment and just stared at all of them. The Hashira's were to beat up to do anything if they even moved their wounds will automatically start bleeding. All they could do is watch Y/n...hurt others..