* Chapter 5 *

(I know Tanjiro is not his descendant.)

Y/n retrieved back from her mission fully healed since she is a demon, she went to go visit Oyakata-sama to inform him about the mission but as she was walking back she saw a scarred man glaring at her along the way. Y/n knew the reason that man despised demons.

She just nodded at him and all he did was scoff and roll his eyes. Y/n just looked away and continued her walk to go visit Oyakata-sama.

+ weeks later+

[Name] has to see if her appearance works on others, how her "appearance" works are when the person who called for her has to say her full name twice and when they do she will appear when called. Of course, it needed to be tested since the last time she had used, it was hundreds of years ago on Yoriichi.

She had told her crows to let the others meet up, being a demon of course some of them would either decline or not trust why she was calling for them.

As all the Hashira's arrived all of them seemed to be confused about why [Name] has called to see all of them together. "Thank you for coming, I just wanted to test something out on all of you to see if what I did hundreds of years ago works." [Name] said looking at all of them trying to convince them. "Tch, make it quicker than," Sanemi said annoyed by her appearance.

[Name] sighed, "I want you all to spread out and say my name twice, how it works is when you say my full name twice I will appear. It's sort of like having a host I will appear and be" "So your basically someones bitch at the moment" The scarred man said interrupting [Name], grinning slightly.

[Name] rolled her eyes, some of the Hashira (S) eyes widened at Sanemi sentence and Shinobu said sternly not having her smile on "Shinazugawa be respectful towards Tsugikuni-san please, she has shown nothing but kindness". Sanemi huffed and said "Tch, whatever demon lady."

They all spreaded apart, different spots far but not to far. Each person one by one and said

"Tsugikuni [Name]"

But nothing happened, [Name] sighed in frustration, angry at the fact none of it works...meaning...no it can't be. Yoriichi did not have family did he? None except his brother...

Than how does he have a descendent? Who is it?