* Chapter 43 *

I made the edit I just wanted to show it but I don't know how to feel about it... y'all anyways so-

And if anyone knows how to make quality better please tell me-
my quality looks fine on my editing app and when i save it, it's so blurry like WHYYYY!

-

ILL FIX THE MISTAKES TMR- I NEED TO DO HW BYE BYE-

-
Y/n opened her eyes to see all the Kakushi's, the trio, and Giyuu surrounding her.

"I'm so sorry...you are all injured by me...when I promised to protect you all," Y/n said with tears coming out of her eyes.

"She's baaack!!" " Y/n!!!" The Kakushi's yelled happily.

"You couldn't do anything...to hurt me...that bad!" Inosuke yelled choking on his tears. Muichiro hugged Y/n tightly and started crying all over again.

"Kanao! Y/n woke up!" The Kakushi said shaking her gently. The kakushi started to cry all surrounding Y/n.

'Why do I feel so different...' Y/n thought looking at the sky as others started to cry happily as she was alive.

Yuishiro watched from the sidelines and slide down the wall with tears in his eyes. "meow!" The cat meowed next to him making him smile a bit. "heh...I knew you wouldn't die." he took out something from his pocket and kiss it more tears falling out his eyes "Lady Tamayo...it's over." Yoshiro said.
-

Despite taking the cure for becoming human Y/n felt everything in her body feel weaker. Is it because she lived longer than Nezuko and when she took it didn't affect her as much? Y/n walked weakly towards Tanjiro's room and sat beside him. Most of the Hashira's were all in a room being aided in battle. Tanjiro was asleep from his wounds, and Y/n gently took her hand and placed it onto his head.

"You saved me Tanjiro...not from battle but from me.." Y/n said lowly. She felt tired, her body ached, Shinobu walked by to check on the trio like usual but she saw Y/n collapse on the ground falling off the bed. Shinobu ran towards Y/n picking her up yelling for Aoi and the others to prepare an operating room for Y/n.

As the girls helped set up an operating room Y/n was again in her thoughts. Y/n opened her eyes only to see the house she and Yoriichi use to live in. Her eyes widened and she just stared at the house, it was bright, the house looked new unlike how she used to take care of it when Yoriichi was gone.

Y/n couldn't move from her spot, she was too shocked at where she was. The house was in the middle of the forest, the garden well took in care of, and the outside looked so nice around the house was beautiful wisteria trees just like when she and Yoriichi first built the house.

Y/n slowly moved her feet near the house to go inside, the smell of wisteria and roses instantly hit her nose as she stepped closer. Y/n opened the sliding door of the house only to see it empty but the fireplace on. She walked further in the house to their old bedroom, the futons were neatly folded in the corner and the room was spotless.

"Just like old times," Y/n mumbled smiling a bit, when she went outside to see more of it she heard loud giggling and a small chuckle coming from the woods making her freeze. Coming out the woods was Yoriichi and a little boy sitting on his shoulders. The giggles were getting closer and closer "Look there's mommy!!" The little boy pointed at Y/n. Yoriichi turned to look where he was pointing and smiled "Yeah, that is mommy. Let's go say hi" Yoriichi said lifting his son off his shoulders and placing him to the ground.

The boy could barely walk in his little legs but still continued to run towards Y/n stumbling in the process, and Y/n felt her heart beat faster and faster. As the little boy was running towards Y/n, he was about to fall flat on his face, but Y/n caught him just in time pulling him into a tight hug. Y/n started to cry on her son's tiny shoulder, making the boy pat her head. "Why are you crying, mommy?" The boy asked.

Yoriichi walked towards his wife and his son, "They're happy tears, Michi." Yoriichi said. Yoriichi named his son after his brother, "My brother is coming over, so get ready he's bringing his children." Yoriichi said pulling his son away from Y/n's embrace.

Michi nodded and smiled widely...he had the same smile Yoriichi did when he was a child. Michi ran inside the house, Michi had the same burgundy hair, and lips, he took after Yoriichi but he took y/n's eyes and nose. Y/n looked up at Yoriichi and tackled him into a tight hug, Yoriichi hugged back instantly "You did it...you did it.." Yoriichi mumbled in her shoulder.

-

"Come on Y/n!! Don't die!! Come on!!" Shinobu yelled panicking when performing the surgery. She was losing too much blood, Shinobu took her hands out of Y/n's body and started to push on her chest to keep her heart beating.

Y/n smiled while hugging Yoriichi "I missed you so much..." Y/n said not wanting to let go of the hug. "Did you now?" Yoriichi teased and lightly chuckled at the end of his sentence. Y/n laughed and pushed him away "hmm I don't think I did now? It's not like I didn't see you for hundreds of years."

Y/n's organs were shutting down, and Shinobu and Aoi tried their best to stop the bleeding. The monitor's heart line was going down and down. Shinobu's eyes widened as she tried her faster to cover the bleeding or at least stitch it to make it stop but she couldn't find the wound that was making all this blood come out.

Y/n grabbed onto Yoriichi's hand and walking towards the house happily. Suddenly Y/n stopped walking making Yoriichi stop as well and look at her confused. "I've been wanting to do this for so long." Y/n said smiling, "Do what?" Yoriichi said. Y/n cupped Yoriichi's cheeks and pulled him into a kiss, which Yoriichi kissed back instantly.

The monitor soon made a long beeping sound showing there was no sign of a heart beat. Shinobu backed away from the table, and started to panic. She started yelling how she could have been faster and started to cry loudly.

Y/n pulled back from the kiss and giggled, resting her forehead on his. "How about we drop off Michi at my brothers house? We can start a bigger family?" Yoriichi whispered. Y/n hummed and said "Depends if Michikatsu says yes. We can just drop off Michi.". "Well let's find out?" Yoriichi said hugging Y/n. "Your brother is gonna get so annoyed." Y/n said laughing.

Yoriichi smiled and went in for another kiss until their son came out and yelled "Ew! Your eating each others faces!!" Y/n smiled and ran over to her son and started chasing him...she had to admit her son was fucking fast. Yoriichi saw Y/n struggling and he let out a small laugh.

'She's finally back...she actually defeated Kibutsuji..." Yoriichi thought while watching Y/n chase their son.

-

Oyakaya-sama held a meeting after all the Hashira's were healed. Even the former ones were here Rengoku, Uzui, Giyuu, Obanai, Mitsuri, Shinobu, Muichiro, Gyomei, and Sanemi. They all looked around for Y/n to cause a celebration for being the defeated of Muzan.

Most of the Hashira's or former Hashira's were confused why the master was starting the meeting before Y/n arrived.  They were also confused on how their master didn't have his curse marks like he did before?

"Welcome...my children. I'm glad to say you are alive...many rank-and-file corps members died. However, we successfully eradicated the demons. Thus, the Demon Slayer Corps disband today." Oyakata-sama said with a smile.

"Understood" They all said in sync.

"For many years, fighters such s yourselves risked your lives..." one of the sibling said on the side "And fought bravely to save the people of the world" the other sibling continued.

"Everyone in the Ubuyashiki family...extends their heartfelt gratitude." The whole Ubuyshiki family bowed down, Amane, Kagaya, HInaki, Nichika, Kiriya, Kuina, and Kanata all bowed down to the Hashira's.

All the Hashira's started to panic "Please, don't bow down!!' "We don't need any thanks!!" "We need to bow down don't bow down!" "Please sit up!!" The Hashira's yelled slightly.

They all sat up and smiled sadly.

"There's also another announcement we have to make..." Kagaya said.