* Chapter 32 *

Short chapter! I'm only in the third period and I already have a lot of homework. Luckily I'm homeschooled so I think I can write in zoom. 

Before Y/n comes: 

Muichiro was hit by one of the walls in the fortress causing him to fall. 

"Tokito!!" Gyomei yelled, "Never mind me go!" Muichiro yelled and he fell but landed on his feet so see a demon. "You came Demon Slayer...Hm? You for some reason...you seem familiar." The demon says. 

'Upper Rank 1!!!' Muichiro thought panicking, Upper Moon 1 squinted his eyes getting a better look at Muichiro to see his left part of his body full of muscle. "Hmm...I knew it...I see." He says making Muichiro nervous. 

'This...is Upper Rank 1. He can't be compared to any of the Upper Ranks. He's profound majestic, even. And his sword...is distorted but... he has a katana. Perhaps he was... a demon slayer? And a considerably skilled one at that' Muichiro thought, his hands were shaking as he was reaching for his sword 'I can't stop shaking! My body doesn't want to fight. This is the first time this has ever happened to me.' 

"You...your name. What is it?" Upper Moon 1 asked. "...Muichiro Tokito." "I see well...the Tsugikuni name must have died out." "Tsugikuni? Y/n's last name?" Muichiro said lowly making the Upper Moon lock eyes with him immediately. 

"It has been...centuries...so it was...inevitable. My name...when I was human...was Michikatsu Tsugikuni. You are... a descendant... of the child I left behind... in the Tsugikuni family. In other words...you are my descendant. That Y/n your talking about was my brother's wife." Kokushibo says. 

Muichiro was panicking on the inside but on the outside, he has a straight face not showing any fear "Hmm... your spiritual strength...seems excellent. In a mere moment, you quelled... your agitation. 

Muichiro dashed towards Kokushibo "Mist Breathing; Second Form: Eight Layered Mist!!" He yelled making multiple attacks at Kokushibo but none of them worked since he was gone. "Pretty good move...Mist, eh? I see...Not bad" Kokushibo says from behind him. "Mist breathing; Fifth Form: Sea of clouds and Haze!!" Muichiro sent another attack to Kokushibo but he dodged it once again. 

"Muichiro...Are you about 14 years old? Such developed swordsmanship for one so young. You quailed before me...but had the courage to suppress it and attack. Indeed you are my blood. I suppose that bloodline has dwindled...no matter. Even if the name died out my cells proliferated. " Kokushibo says. "Are you kidding me? Even if I am your descendant...After hundreds of years...there isn't a single drop...of your blood left in me!" Muichiro yelled a mark appearing on his cheek.

'That mark...I see... it has appeared.' Kokushibo thought. Muichiro's Demon Slayer Mark appeared and sent another attack towards Kokushibo who dodged it once again. 'Such unique speed fluctuations it's hard to read his movement the technique is confusing. A truly good technique...elegant and beautiful...I wonder if Muichiro developed that technique himself' Kokushibo thought. 

"If I do not also draw my sword...It would be poor etiquette." Kokushibo said "Moon Breathing First Form: Dark moon evening palace!". Kokushibo sent an attack towards Muichiro. As Kokushibo was sending the attack he flew back by a large force hitting the ground, his attack was blocked either way but he sliced through something. 

He landed the flying attack and was shocked to see how fast "Muichiro" blocked the attack. Kokushibo looked up but black smoke was in the air from the large attack. As the black smoke was clearing he saw Y/n in front of Muichiro, her arm was regenerating and she was glaring at Kokushibo.

"We meet again Michikatsu," Y/n said picking up her sword from the ground.  

Cliffhanger because I love them mwah