Part Twenty-Four

Thank you for 13k reads!!! Also i found this from a page called @ allontheboard Hopefully it helps you understand endometriosis!

—————————————-

"Hi," My voice cracks as i grab my electric heating pad and crawl into bed. "Please try to sleep bubba," He whispers rubbing his eye "No you." i wipe my tears and prop my phone on the pillow case next to me. "Are you alright?" Corpse mumbles. I shake my head, my lip trembles before i burst into tears "i'm in so much fucking pain," He smiles sympathically. "Do you want me to come visit you?" I wanted to say no but my dumb bitch brain nodded "please," i breathed out.

ThE nExT dAy

Corpse
I'm getting on my plane
i'll be there soon
take your meds ❤️

ghostbaby
ok
thank you corpsie ly x

Corpse
ly2 xx

I groaned as i rolled over and grabbed my phone. '6am'. Great, just great. I have to shower and change my sheets. No. i'll just put them in the washer, shower and nap in a guest room. That is a plan. "morning ivy" I slightly pat her walking to the bathroom.

CORPSE'S POV (a few hours later).

I scroll back through my messages with Saoirse to find her address before getting in a taxi and heading to her. "Thanks" I get out of the car and grab my bags.

knock
knock

The door creaked open "Oh bubba," I wrap my arms around the broken girl standing infront of me "i'm in pain," whispers as i pull away. i nod and close the door behind me. "Come on we'll lie down, okay?" She nods and brings me to the spare room "We need to uhm be in here," I took the hint from her embarrassed face and mannerism "It's ok, lie down baby" She crawls under the duvet "do you have a heat pack?" I push her hair away and stroke her forehead. She nods and mumbles "It's on my bed". I walk into her room and pick up the head pack "Hey ivy," the cat rubs against my leg. I pick up her phone and other stuff to take into the room.

"Do you want food?" She sits up as i sit down beside her "I feel like i'm going to throw up" I wrap my arms around her and rub her back soothingly "It's just the cramps, If you think you're gonna throw up just tell me okay?" She nods and lays her head on my chest after putting the heat pack on. "Thank you" she croaks out. I don't reply but rather i place a small kiss to the top of her head.

Corpse Husband
@Corpse_Husband
I'm probably not going to be Streaming For a bit. Idk how long. I have to take care of something :)

|

UserA
@userA
He do be saying he's in San Francisco
|
UserB
@userB
How?
|
UserA
@userA
"Streaming For" The S and F are capitals
|
UserC
@userC
GhostBaby lives in SF!!!!!
|
UserD
@userD
Ok? we all know that they are dating
|
Corpse Husband
@Corpse_Husband
Just friends :)