Part Twenty-seven

Hello
I have cramps and I feel nauseous
😺

——————————————-

✨The next morning✨

I woke up in my bed.

Alone.

As i usually do.

Silence blankets the space around me.

I like it.

The sunlight slightly peeks through the somewhat opened curtains hanging.

I reach down to push the duvet off of me before my silence, my comfort, my escape, is interrupted. A sharp stabbing pain in my abdomen, making me curl in a ball.

"Fuck," I sigh, screwing my eyes shut and standing up. "Oh you're up," I jump out of my skin "Shit, Sorry i'm- no- not awake yet" I breathe out trying to lower my heartrate "Here" He hands me my regular meds, painkillers and water along with 2 heat packs "I also ran you a bath, i was just about to come and um, wake you" I start swallowing the pills as he tells me "thank you" he nods and sits beside me. "How are you?" I shrug "Meh, in pain." He slowly nods and rubs my knee soothingly.

"What are we?" I ask making his head shoot up. Much to my dismay, he looks confused "Are we dating? Part time roommates? fellow face less peeps? A shoulder to cry on? friends? Seán's friends? people that play among us together? watchers? loners? I'm just lost and i don't know what to do with this any more! I'm not asking you to label it but i'm asking you to labe-." I'm cut off by corpse placing a gentle kiss to my lips "Friends who care for eachother, drink wine together, comfort eachother, and kiss from time to time" I smile and attempt to hide my blush.

"Well 'mon bub, bath's run. There's sweats and a t-shirt on the counter. I didn't get like uhm- underwear, because like. i wasn't comfortable, with that- you know. i didn't want to make you uncomfortable. but yeah. that- yeah," He stumbles over his words guiding me to the bath room "Just, shout on me or- i guess call me or something- if you uh, need anything" I nod as he rubs the back of his neck nervously "Thank you bubby" I wrap my arms around his neck and give him a quick hug. "It's okay, i care" I smile softly looking into his eyes "your eyes are pretty, i've never seen such gorgeous eyes" I push a curl off his face "They are like, hazelnut but like they are so pretty and it's as if there's gold in them. Very pretty indeed. i like. don't change them" I kiss his cheek, his somewhat reddened cheek, and pat his arm to shoo him out of the bathroom so i could bathe.

Corpse's POV

"okay" I mutter to myself after closing her bathroom door. I start cleaning up her room, fixing the bedspread and stuff. I actually fucking kissed her. what the fuck? why- why did i do that? i didn't even ask her if she was okay with it. fucking dumbass.

The Boissssssss

Corpse
corpse has a big dumb brain

Spedicy
Why

Pewds
big 10000IQ imposter big brain

Corpse
no-

Sykkuno
i need clarification on what's going on

corpse
i am with Ghost. okay? are we following?
Now...as you may be aware.
I am simping

Spedicy
yes

Corpse
and i did a big dumb bitch brain idiot dumbass move like 10 minutes ago

Sykkuno
can't be that bad

Corpse
Thomas. Don't be Mr Nice Guy right now

Pewds
would you like to be bullied?

Corpse
yes/no
I fucking kissed her

pewds
The new KSI vs Logan Paul
Jackspedicy vs Deep Daddy

Spedicy
stfu felix
was she okay with it?
like did you get slapped after it? did she pull away? what happened

Corpse
well
she was asking like what we were and i kissed her and told her that we were [a bunch of sappy shit]
it happened
she seemed fine with it
idk i'm fucking stressing
she's in a bath rn i'm cleaning her room bc she's in pain

Spedicy
Sending her love
okay well if it went "well" then all should be good
send updates!!!

Sykkuno
Pls tell ghost that i will give her a hug next time i see her!!

Corpse
will do guys
thanks ❤️

Seen by all