Part nine

Bro, why have y'all been reading this? like why is there 2k reads? it's been like a week. wtf.

i think you, yes you reader, need help. xoxo ✋😌

————————————————

"Ghost! Can I call you Luna?" I shrug at the boy standing at my kitchen island "yeah, if you want. everyone else calls me baby, but if you don't feel comfortable then just call me Luna." He nodded and i turned around to keep looking in the fridge. "Babes, Im honing to head to bed because it turns out my flight is at 5am," I shut the fridge "do you want me to drive you?" She shook her head "No no, it's alright i'll get an uber," I laughed a little before corpse spoke for me "Just let her take you poki," she shook her head "fine, goodnight,"

"Do you want food?" I ask opening up my cabinets "Yeah, what are you gonna make?" I shrug "Uhm...sweet and sour chicken? do you fancy it?" He nodded "Yeah sure," i started cutting up peppers and chicken (A/N welcome to my cooking show sweet and sour chicken fucking slaps) before chucking them in a pan to cook with the sauce. "Got to let that simmer or boil or something," I collapse on the couch beside corpse.

"Lun," I lift my head to see the familiar mask being removed "You don't have to- Wow, you're really pretty" a light blush covers his face "Shut up," I chuckle "Aren't i allowed to compliment a friend?" I walked into the kitchen but there was no reply "oh okay" I grab a plate for the both of us and put some food on it. "Here" i hand him a plate and cutlery. "thanks"

-After dinner-

"Time check," I ask plopping down on the couch just after sticking the plates in the sink. "it is 10pm, we had a late dinner" i nodded grabbing the remote "netflix?" "obviously." I chuckle and scroll through netflix films and shows with no luck. "the nightmare on elm street," I swung my head round to look at him and dropped my jaw "do you want me to faint?!" He laughed and shook his head "Ideally no, just get Ivy and distract yourself if you want to be a baby" I put my hand over my chest to act offended and stood up. "I'm going to find my cat,"

I walked upstairs and checked in my bedroom, recording room, spare/corpses room with no luck. "she's in with poki," i chuckle and head back downstairs empty handed with no cat. 🥲. "Wheres ivy?" "Sleeping with Imane, sadly" He nodded and put the film on "I'm no happy about this munchkin," he laughs and rustled my hair "Stop it!"