part thirty-five

hi sorry for being inactive
i've not left my bed for two days 😌💅🏼

oh also CAMHS aren't helping me 🥲✌️

i'm in english right now, entertain me please
—————————————

The next morning

Corpse
i hope you fucking regret last night

saoirse
fuck off

corpse
That was, fun, maybe idk

Saoirse
I'm ordering a dominos for breakfast

Corpse
oh shit i was supposed to ask you if you wanted to play raft?

Saoirse
sure
i have a HANGOVER
i want to cry
my head hurts
read

"Good morning cunties!!!" I yell joining the discord "It's, 2pm Ghost" I roll my eyes "Sorry mum," "Are you getting pizza?" Corpse asked sending me something on discord "yessir" I pick up ivy and let her curl up in my lap "So, ghost?" I perk up at Abes voice "yes?" I ask fumbling with twitch settings "are you ok?" I snort "Yeah, i'm hungover" Laughs are heard from everyone as i still try to sort twitch out "HOW THE FUC- oh it's right infront of me" I laugh at myself and finally get my stream set up.

1 hour later

"Bae what the fuck are you doing?!" Rae asks me watching me crouch at the side of the raft "Having a mental breakdown," I mumble, slowing turning around to her "Hey Ghost, remember that one time you passed out on stream?" toast asks laughing a little "we don't talk abou- WHY IS FRIENDLY FIRE OFF?!" The raft starts laughing as i aimlessly try to stab toast with no avail "That's not going to work ba," I cut corpse off "CROPS SHOOSH LET ME LIVE,"

"Land hoes!" Rae exclaims "Hoes? isn't it just landho?" She nods her character and runs to the anchor "lets gooooooo!" I sprint onto the island first "Ahh shark!" Sykkuno yells bug i don't turn around "Oh, i fell. RACHEL!" I laugh at myself "Shes a magic man, i think that was your words last night" I groan and slump in my chair reading chat "Thank you babygirl for the $5, thank you POUTYCORPSE, thank you guys, oh hello Seán!" I continue talking to chat before going back to the game.

"I'm famished, and dying of thirst" I try to get out and fail miserably "I don't have enough mental stability to get out of a hole," I laugh at myself and just give up "Crops come save me! Avenge me!" I watch my character fall to the ground "Wait are you not on the raft?!" Rae giggles "No, IM DEAD ON THE ISLAND!! I was deafened talking to chat" They all start screaming about going back to the island to find my corpse. "I'm cosplaying," I say sipping my water "Who?" Sykkuno asks as they still try to find me "Corpse," "I'm not saving you anymore that was painful" I pout and sit quietly seeing that Corpse, did indeed, save me. "My hero!"

This was bad i'm sorry

i'm so sorry