part forty-three

okay well lets just assume it's december 3rd ig because i want to and im in charge round here.

"sup bitchface" corpse greeted me as i opened my front door "i put the nightmare before christmas on for you" he smiled engulfing me in a hug "i missed you" i said into the crook of his neck, standing slightly on my tippy toes to reach him "i missed you too, hence why im here. your decorations amaze me." i smiled feeling genuinely proud of my skills "you have a tree in your room too" he let out a small gasp "what colour is it?!" "green tree gold ornaments and warm lights round the room" he smiled widely and walked straight toward the room. mainly to put his case in, but also as an excuse to see the other trees.

"Come see mine" i said opening my bedroom door "ITS A BLACK TREE" i laughed at his outburst but simply nodded "correct, it is. i like it" he came up to me and high fived me "they're all amazing gorgeous. very proud of you" i blushed but turned away before he had time to say anything "come on lets watch the movie!" i shouted up to him, running downstairs and into the living room "coming" i comfied myself on the sofa grabbing my XXL blanket from the lovesack to have on the couch with us. corpse walked into the room  holding ivy "come cuddle me" i said pressing play on the movie and waiting for him to join me on the couch.

Seán💚
So...december 18th?

Saoirse
REALLY?!

Seán💚
Flights booked

Saoirse
I'll have the spare room ready for you two

Seán💚
and the other spare room too

Saoirse
FELIX AND MARZIA AS WELL???

Seán💚
calm your tits woman
but yes them too
felix said if you dont have space they can find a hotel

Saoirse
NO NO NO ILL SPEAK TO CORPSE RN OKAY JUST WAIT HOLD ON WAIT

"So, Sean, Evelyn, felix and marzia are flying out December 18th." i said excitedly "so ill be in your room? or shall i look for a hotel" i shook my head "well i mean, you could stay in my room or theres a pull out in the recording room" he nodded, lightly kissing my temple "we have time my love" i agreed with him but did remind him "we still gotta do gift shopping and food shopping. I'll make the dinner on christmas day so no one else has to stress about that, i just need to sort everyones presents and stockings and plan stuff for the days before christmas and then plans for new years and-" "shut up" i chewed my lip shrinking back "sorry" i stood up and went to the bathroom to calm down a little. "hey, i didnt mean to be aggressive. you were spiralling and stressing yourself out. i apologise." i gave him a small smile and headed for the bathroom.

whip nae nae