Part One

Getting out of bed in the morning is hard for everyone, but recently it's been taking me hours to pull myself out of bed. I'm supposed to do a twitch live everyday and i post monday, wednesday and friday, but i've not streamed in over a week nor have i posted. MIA some would call it, personally, i would call it mental health slump. But yet again here we are lying in bed, i've been awake for about an hour and a half motionless, refusing to get out of bed. It's warm, comfortable and safe why wouldn't i just stay here?

My phone started ringing on the pillow beside me, startling me and forcing me to check it. "Seán💚" I sigh and pick up knowing he will be disappointed in me for not talking to him. "Hi" I practically whisper as I force myself to sit up in bed "Ghost where are you? it's been well over a week since you posted or streamed, i've not heard from you in about two weeks. I'm worried about you" He says making me sigh and tear up "i'm sorry seán" he slightly chuckles and says "don't apologise, just please take your meds and have something to eat" i nod "i'm gonna, and clean my apartment and do a chill livestream later" "Okay talk to you later love you" I smile "love you too" he hangs up and i rub my eyes. "Here we go" I grab my phone and go into my kitchen to take my meds.

3rd person POV

As the girl walks into her kitchen dragging her feet behind her she hears the light pitter patter of feet running down her stairs. "hello baby," she reaches down and scratches her cat, ivy, on the head. "you hungry" she asks as she puts her pills in some water to dissolve them drinking it as they do "Seán💚" The short girl picks up her phone "Hello?" She asks taking her last pill "I know it's early for you but do you want to play with us?" she sucks a breath through her teeth "us being?" "Me, Felix, Lily, Imane, toast, Rachel, the list goes on" She nods but then mentally facepalms knowing the irish lad can't see her "Wait Imane as in pokimane? and rachel like the insanely gorgeous Valkyrae? and lily, Lilypichu? i love her voice" she rambles on as the boy over the phone chuckles "THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT!" She hears a familiar voice saying "SEÁN I SWEAR TO ARES ARE YOU LIVE RIGHT NOW? owie my throat hurts, ugh fine let me make me some lucky charms and a big ole cup of coffee and i'll jump on" She laughs as she hears the boy shouting a goodbye. 'Maybe it won't suck as much as i think' she says pulling a bowl out of the cupboard and also grabbing a mug.

Hello 🥺
Is me, author boi
I be excited for this
this is short i guess
soz
but there will be more chapters
anywhay
lots of love like a boss

oki bai