Part Twenty

- One week later -

Corpse and i have been taking more recently, getting to know each other and opening up about a lot of stuff. Currently im in san Diego for some meeting about a brand sponsorship. "Luna? He's ready for you," I nodded grabbing my things and heading to the meeting room.

Meanwhile, Corpse's POV

"My fucking eyepatch is fucking with my eyeliner dude, it fucken hurts," I said adjusting the uncomfortable thing "Wait, why did you put the eyeliner under the eyepatch?" I shrugged "I put it on and then i had to get on to play and then i had to put it on and the eyepatch," I say continuing to play "Remove the makeup!" Poki says "I actually ran out of my makeup wipes, sadly" "Okay okay okay, use lotion that works!" I shook my head "No don't do that, message ghost it was on her story that she's in Diego for meetings. she could bring you some," Sykkuno says and i smiled "That's why i love you kuno,"

Corpse
baby

Ghostbaby
corpsie

corpse
can you, maybe get me like makeup wipes maybe

ghostbaby
yessir
i'll see you in like 30 minutes okay?
I just finished my meeting so but the time i get to the store and then to yours i'll be 30 mins ❤️

corpse
okay thansk
thanks*
my eyepatch is fuckin with the eyliner

ghostbaby
okay i'll be there soon

Corpse
promise?

GhostBaby
i ******* promise

Corpse
what's the censored bit?

ghostbaby
my real name dear sir

I put my phone down and returned my focus "Ghost coming in clutch with the makeup wipes in 30 minutes," Poki and sykkuno laughed "Deadass?" I stifled a laugh "Deadass."

GhostBabys POV

"Makeup wipes and a treat, or cake or something," i muttered to myself as i walked through target. "I don't know what types to get," I mumbled pulling out my phone and calling corpse.

Corpse : italic
Ghost : bold

Hello?
Hi corpse
oh hey ghost, what's up?
what brand do you want? like ones for sensitive skin or that?
it's a white packet with blue or purple maybe writing
there's blue and purple so i'll get both snd i'll take the ones that's wrong
okay
okay see you soon
bye!
bye cor- wait was that kuno? Are you live?!
yes...
...
...
...
ghost?
haha just kidding you got pranked i didn't hang up! okay bye i need to go!
bye
bye bye

I hung up and threw the things in the cart before heading to pay for them. "This all?" I nod at the woman before presenting my card and paying "thanks," I mutter grabbing my bag and leaving to order an uber. "Hi can you just take me to (address)" I say sitting down and putting my seatbelt on "Yes i can," the driver pulls out of the parking lot and heads towards my destination.